Chapter Two: Markell the Serious.

Denmark woke up first as usual to see he was not exactly in the house he fell asleep in infact he wasn't even in a house or a bed the first thing he noticed though was the some certain second players sleeping soundly over next to the Nordic 5.

He was very alarmed and fearful.
Did he just wake up to them resting in the middle of their kidnapping spree?

The Danish man quietly moved away from the second players but accidentally tripping over Sweden in the process.

The Swedes eyes flew open and he looked the Dane in the eyes ready to strangle the man.

But thought better of it once he saw his surroundings.

Especially when he saw they weren't just by themselves.
Berwald looked to Matthias for answers.

The Danish male just shrugged and mouthed to him 'I don't know.'

The swede nodded knowing that this wasn't a coincidence but also being able to tell by the way everyone was dressed that it was no-one here who had his answers.

Panic pierce through them as they see Markell shift his position  into sitting.

The second player almost immediately looks in their direction.

He looks at them with a calm look but he raises a brow in question his violet eyes holding very little emotion.

Markell then has realization in his eyes and steps over his friends bodies and motions for them to follow.

Matthias and Berwald hesitate at first but then follow his lead both realizing he was probably the most serious yet sensible person out of the 2p Nordics .

He stopped at a safe distance away.

Markell's mouth hesitated for a moment indicating he didn't really like talking but did it anyways.

"Why are you here and," he paused. "Where are we?"

"We just woke up here." Matthias says an octav lower than he normally speaks.

"W'll h' tr'pp'd 'n m'." Berwald states correcting the fact that he hadn't woke up on his own.
(Well he tripped on me.)

The other Man looks at them for a moment then nods.

"We're going to need to stay together. "

Markell then walks back to where they woke up and sits on a old log.

Realizing why they hurry back as well.

A small yawn emitted from a Finn indicating that Tino was awakening from his spot.
A few moments later Lukas stretched.

Both froze knowing that they were going to need coffee if Lukas and Tino were waking up.

Markell looked over violet orbs widening realizing his problem as well.

'Shit!' They all mentally cursed.