3

Recap

Once its off she grabs it and examines it. "Its fried." The girl looks at me and stands up. "You broke it now my family will think I am dead. Is that what you wanted." Her voice grew in volume as she talked.
The sky girl just kept talking and talking. I pushed her aganst the wall hard. I heard a small gasp come from her mouth, and I kissed her.

--------------------
*Marias pov*

I struggled against her grip but Anya didnt budge. Finally she pulls away. "I am sending you back to your camp. Lincoln will take you. You must not speak of this to anyone or Lincoln will be back. Do you understand?" She said. I just shook my head yes as she got Lincoln. He looked at me like I was familiar but its only been one day. I think. I whipped around. "Anya! How long have I been here."
She looked at Lincoln and turned away. "You have been here for a week." I gasp and walk away. I walk out of her tent and through the camp. Lincoln following behind me. I heard murmers of the other people about how I should be in chains or dead.
Lincoln and I walked side by side for miles and it made me think why wasnt I blind folded or knocked out. Before I could even think of sahing something Lincolns voice broke through my thoughts. "Your camp is up ahead. I cannot go in with you but you will see me... and Anya again soon. Anya will have people watching you. Now go." I nod my head in understand and stumble my way back to camp. I cant tell them what happened, I cant.
Its night when I get back. As I walk into camp I look up into the sky, a funral. I search frantically for Bellemy or Clarke. Once I find them I hear the girl next to Bellemy. "Its not a meteor shower, its a funral." She turned around to yell at him bit stoped omce she saw me. "Who are you." Bellemy and Clarke whipped around and Clarke brought me into a hug.
"Oh my god Maria we thought you were dead. Where were you." She asks me frantically.
"Clarke hey hey im fine. See. No harm was done to me." She looked unconvinced but still nodded.
"Maria where were you." Bellemy asked me. "I told you not to be gone after dark and what did you do! Stay out for a week! What were you thinking!" He grabbed my shoulders and yelled at me. I cowered back and looked into the trees. I saw a man with his arrow pulled back and pointed right at Bellemy.
"Hey im fine nothing happened to me. Lets go inside, im tired." He gave a nod and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I looked back at the trees and the man was still there. I gave him a small nod and he lowered his bow and nodded back.

-------------------

"Clarke get Clarke!" I watched as they rushed space walker in with a knife in his side. That looks like a knife that Anya had. I rushed out of the drop ship lookimg for her, but all I saw was Bellemy and Octavia arguing.
Octavia storms away, and I walk up to Bellemy. "Hey she doesnt mean that. Shes just upset." Before I know it he pulls me into a hug. I rub his back as he cries into my shoulder.

-----------------

I watch as Raven tries to contact the Arc. Clarke is over with spacewalker which I now know is Finn.
"This is a restricted sation. Who is this? Please identify yourself." A man says on the radio.
"This is Raven Reyes. I- I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The hundred are alive. Please, you need to get Doctor Abby Griffin. Doctor Abby Griffen now."
I watch as Clarke and Abby talk, until I hear Jahas voice. "Clarke is my son with you." When he said that I look around for Wells. Have I really not noticed he was gone.
"Im so sorry." I hear Clarke say. "Wells is. Wells is dead." I froze. Wells is dead. What the hell had I missed.
"Clarke its Kane, where is Maria is she with you." Clarke looked at me as do some others. I look up at her.
"Clarke. Wells is dead?" Tears start to form in my eyes.
"Clarke is Maria there?" I heard him once again.
"Yea Kane shes here and shes safe." I hear a sigh.
I watch as Abby helps Clarke fix Finn. "Hey they are back!" A girl yelled. I look up and see Bellemy walk in with two guys carrying Lincoln behind them. I gasp and run to them I get down and asses his wounds.
"Maria what do you think you are doing." Bellemy snaped at me.
"I am looking him over. Clarke isnt the only one who knows medicine. He nods and pulls him upstairs Octavia amd I follow behind. I push the two guys away after he is strung up. "Let me look at him ill be fine. Leave the room." They all nod and left.
I grab Lincolns face "Oh what did they do to you."

-------------------------------------------------------
879 words