Chapter 1

Ali's P.O.V.

I woke up to my annoying alarm o'clock its 7:00. I first check My Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Vine, Snapchat and all that stuff by then its 9:30. I get up and go downstairs to find a note on the counter hey sis I went to the store than I have to run a couple places be back later.

love tanner

I crab a bannah from the counter and call Mandi

Mandi- yo

me~ what's up

Mandi~ just chilling

me~ same, wanna hang out

Mandi~sure

me~ill be over at 10:30 

mandi~ k bye

me~bye

I run to my room to get ready. I take a shower than blow dry my hair. Seems how my hair is naturally straight I just have a couple parts to fix. I go in my closet and put on my ripped jean shorts, I take off my shirt and replace it with a long sleeve stripped shirt, I then grab a flannel and throw it around my waste. I look in the mirror and something don't seem right. I go into my bathroom and grab my gold long necklace and place it around my neck. I look in the mirror one last time and say "perfect." (Picture on the side of outfit)

As I walk back down stairs I grab my car keys and I get it my car. I drive to mandis house blasting my Dyllan Murray Cd listening to "Trophy Girl." I start to sing the song.

kinda crowded in the spot but I ain't even trippin, look around ain't no competition. Go ahead and huddle up, run your little game.

I look over at the stop light and there is a car of boys listening to me. I get a glance of the boys and realize it is...

•••
ooo so who do you think it is???