Chapter VIII

"Don't lie to me, Kibum!"

"I'm not," he answered calmly, he rolled his eyes in annoyance and tried to leave his room, but it was all in vain.

Jonghyun had dropped Kibum off and drove away to who knows where his 'precious wife' as Kibum said was annoyed at Kibum for not bringing him back. Like he had something to do with all this.

Jonghyun had dropped Kibum off, in silence they came and in silence he left. He didn't say a word as to where he was headed, he just waited for Kibum to get off and he drove away. Kibum didn't ask questions because it wasn't his place, he might have just went back to work, to what he knows.

"Then why isn't he answering his phone?" she growled, "Look, just because you're my sister doesn't mean I have to put up with this, so can you please leave!"

With one last growl, she left stomping.

¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯

Bickering, loud bickering. The walls seemed to be paper thin, were they?

Tossing and turning, he wanted to sleep, but with all the noise it was impossible. After some minutes it seemed to die down, gladly. Smiling, Kibum drew the bedsheets closer to him and drifted off to dreamland.

"Fine!" Jonghyun shouted closing the door with all his might like a little child would when he was being scolded by his mother. He rubbed his exposed chest while walking down the stairs. Everything was dark, it was hard for him to see, but there was a light coming from the kitchen. Getting curious he followed towards the light, peeking in he saw who it was, dashing like a bolt he hid behind the closest thing he could find, since it was dark he couldn't tell what it was. The light passed before him, his breathing stopped as he waited for it to get to the top and into its destined room.

"Ok, this is bad...." he said to himself, "I don't want to sleep naked in the cold," his feet started moving back up once again, then they stopped, "I don't smell, do I?"

The door was opened slowly, as to not make any noise, poking his head inside he looked around, to no use since he couldn't see a damn thing. Quietly he closed the door behind himself, now knowing what he was walking toward, he walked with his hands in front of himself. His legs quickly touched onto something hard, and he knew, he had reached his destination. Making his way around he touched the softness of the bed and debated with himself for a second.

Just as his body touched the mattress, a pair of hands landed on his neck, slowly tightening. Coughing, he tried taking the latter's hands away from himself, thankfully his other hand reached the nightstand and so he was able to turn the light on.

The lights were on, but the hold on his neck was still there, in the amidst of choking he tried calling the youngers name.

In a flick of a second, the hands around his neck were gone, the lights turned off, and he, he was pushed to the floor.

"Are you serious Kibum?!" He whispered angrily, once again he attempted to go under the covers, but the younger spread himself like you spread jelly on a sandwich. Rolling his eyes Jonghyun pulled the youngers leg until he was falling from the bed.

"Yah!" Kibum sneered kicking Jonghyun with his other leg, "Calm down, I just want to sleep," Jonghyun said dropping him.

"Go sleep with your wife," he once again pushed the older and went back to bed, "Stop being like this," Jonghyun begged.

"You reek of alcohol," KIbum snorted.

He stood there looking in the dark, silent.

"What are you talking about?" he denied with a coaxed laugh, but the younger didn't say anything else. "I'm cold," he said as he attempted to go under the covers once again, "Leave, go sleep somewhere else, not here," his voice was hushed but still heard.

"Is it because of-"

"NO!" he answered a bit too loudly and quickly. Letting out a sigh Jonghyun sat down, feeling the covers under his hands, he let out a nervous uncertain chuckle, "I might be going crazy...."

Kibum's eyes were now wide open, "When I close my eyes, I wish for sleep, my wish is granted, but there's something else in the package..." letting out a sad laugh he continued, "It guilts me, I thought a couple drinks would make it better,"

"Kibum, I'm sorry," he said on the brink of tears, "Don't apologize," kibum finally spoke.

"Yah, don't cry you big dino," kibum cooed taking him into his arms, caressing his naked back. Jonghyun's tears fell silently into Kibum's clothed shoulders, he didn't know exactly why he was crying, maybe it was all the alcohols doing again.

"When I was at the bar earlier....I met this, woman, she was gorgeous, her boobs popped out of her tight hugging red mini dress, her legs were long and smooth, her ass though, wasn't that great," he chuckled, "her makeup covered face, she invited me for a shot, but-" his eyes had closed and his hands started to wonder, "all, all I could think of was-" His hands flowed under the youngers shirt, feeling his warm skin, but as soon as it came, the sooner it left.

"Stop," Kibum commanded pushing him away, "I rejected her-"

"You're married!" Kibum retorted in a hushed voice, "Which is why I feel even worse, but somehow I can't stop,"

"You're drunk Jonghyun,"

"I'm not," Kibum clicked his tongue, "You REEK of alcohol!"

"At the eleva-"

"Go back to your room,"

"One more time," Kibum shook his head and took the covers, covering himself once again. Jonghyun laid next to him, facing his covered back, placing his hand on the younger's hips he whispered, "Blame the alcohol,"

Lifting the covers he was finally able to cover his cold body, "I never said you could sleep here," kibum turned annoyed.

Jonghyun pretended to sleep, "night" he whispered.

Kibum turned around and gave them distance, Jonghyun opened his eyes and made the youngers silhouette of what he could see.

Slowly he moved closer to the younger, he snaked his hands around him and pulled him closer to himself.

Kibum huffed annoyed, "Can you let me sleep in peace! And stop touching me,"

"I'm not touching you,"

"Then what the hell do you-" a pair of cold hands met with his warm stomach,

"Now I am."

A/N: Sorry this is crappy >< The rest is up to your imagination~ I hope to update the next chapter soon~ In the meantime, enjoy. Thank you for all the love even after ive left this fic for a long time ><