2

--------:4 years later:--------

Maybe it was the pills. Maybe it was the so called "therapy" i was receiving from Dr. Strange, but everything about me was changing. In a good way? no. In a bad way? not completely. All i know is that i'm not autumn anymore. " Good morning, miss rain. Tomorrow you're going to find the real autumn. The autumn you were afraid to let out." As I snap into reality I can't help but to think about what worse he could do? As my arms were strapped to the table and a belt being put in my mouth, I instantly prepared for the shock.. and the blissful darkness that accompanies it.

--------:::::-------
When I woke the first thing that entered my mind was "Where am I?" The unfamiliar setting was worrying me more than the possible reasons i'm here. Weird paintings and marks surround me in a large room. In the middle is a pool of water and a chair directly behind it with straps attached to the arms and feet of it. I was chained to a brick wall and my mouth taped shut. I had on a white gown with sleeves and lace lining the bottoms of both arms and the line of the gown. "What the hell is going to happen to me?" I think to myself. My thoughts were interrupted when Dr. Strange and a tall muscular built arabian man inter the room. "Ah, Ms. Rain. You've awoken. Well, there is no time to waste, shall we proceed?" Dr. Strange ask's the man. " Certainly." Before i could even begin to worry i'm unchained and led to the chair where my life will no longer be lived as autumn. The straps were tight and I couldn't stand the feeling of it digging into my skin. The belt in my mouth was also too tight for comfort. My mouth was pulled back into a forced smile and in that moment I knew, it wasn't going to be okay anymore. Electricity surged through the water as my chair begun to move closer to the pit. "And Rain, that pit of water is known as the lazorous pit. i'm going to lower you into it and.. well you'll see." The look on his face was more sinister than his actions. I knew there was no escaping the pit, so I closed my eyes as the chair was lowered into the pit. And believe me when i tell you, i was far too gone from saving.
---------::------
so i kind of feel this chapter is a little better than the first and i just hope it gets easier from here though i know it will only get worse 😂 - k