Murderer? ~ chapter two

Mum and I are waiting at the airport for him to arrive. I've seen one picture of him, he is really cute I guess but I can't let my mum know that. After she told me that he has a dark past. We keep waiting and waiting then I see him, he seems to be glowing, I shake it off and look down at my boots. He comes up to us smiling, he has perfect white teeth.
"Hey, I'm Shawn." He says smiling into our direction. I look at him and smile.
"Hey, I'm Y/N." I look back down to the ground but I can see in the side my eyes that he is looking at me. My mum starts talking to him but I can tell he is still looking at me. I go on my phone and scroll through Instagram so he hopefully looks away.  I keep thinking of how cute he is, and then I remember what my mum says about his past. I bite my lip and continue going through Instagram

Later that night

Im sitting in my room listening to music when I hear a knock on the door.
"Come in" I say sitting up.  
Shawn walks in with a laptop, camera and a guitar.
"Hey, Y/N , would you mind watching this YouTube video I made and give me feedback?"  Shawn says blushing.
"Um sure." I say keeping in mind that he is a bad person.
He plays the video on the laptop:

I watch the video in shock.
"Shawn.....that was amazing!" I say grinning.
"T-thanks!" He says, "I filmed it in your backyard."
"Yeah, I can see that." I say laughing.
I suddenly start thinking of the dark past my mum told me about. Then out of no where I said.
"Shawn what's your dark past?" I hold my breath.
His face goes red. "What-what do you mean?" He asks lying
"I'm sorry Shawn, my mum told me about you having a dark past. What is it?" I ask.
"I-I killed my parents" Shawn said running out of the room. Leaving behind his laptop, camera ,and guitar.
I'm a shocked and without me even realising I scream "YOU M-M-MURDERER!" I jump into bed, get under the covers and begin crying. Even though I just met this boy, finding out he was a murderer shook my life.

Thanks everyone for reading chapter 2! Please vote if you haven't already and stay tuned as I will probably post another one later tonight💕 I hope you liked the video I added in!  Please comment down below any feedback you have