Sans x reader *-*

Ok guys/girls this is the very first one (and last one) (I'm joking) chapter/lemon of this book. I actually made it myself cause I'll give you guys a sample??? Na I'm just gonna give you a first look at my amazing writing (lies lies lies)

Your POV

You were wondering around the underground when you saw sans by the distance. You were trying to get his attention when you realized he was acting weirdly. You ran closer to him still not noticing you. He was walking really slowly the opposite direction. You came closer enough to grab one of his shoulders and making him face you. You looked at him and you could smell his breath. He was drunk. You face palmed at him.

"Oh god, what did you do?"
"Oh hi Y/N" he says slowly making you face palm again. Looking down on you
"Let's go back home." You say grabbing his hand and him yanking his hand back
"I don't want to go home" he says, sleepily
"Well too bad, you're going there wether you like it or not" you say crossing your arms

He pouts while he's crossing his arms. "I don't wanna" he says almost closing his eyes and losing balance. He was a quite tall guy. So I had no plan on bringing him home carrying him.

"Fine" you say slowly walking away.

You hear a crashing sound in the snow. You rolled your eyes groaning not wanting to drag him all across Snowdin. You pick up his arm starting to drag him snoring. You see a bench near grillby's and you start to drag in that direction. Monsters look at you wit confused faces. I hope they don't think I murdered him.

As you're sitting him on a bench, you think of what to do besides dragging him all the way to his house. You then remembered there was a shortcut. You see it in the distance. You sighed, looking at sans snoring. You start to drag already being tired. Finally, when you got to the tunnel, you pushed him in it. He'd go sliding to the other end of it. Hoping he'd actually wake up, you went with him after a few seconds.

But when you got to the other end, he was still snoring. His house wasn't that far anymore, so you continued to drag. When you finally got there, you were freezing. You dragged him in the house. You huffed and puffed. When you finally got in, you lay him on the couch. You look at him, still snoring. You then were going to go to your own house when something grabbed your wrist.

Whoever did that, lauded you on the couch.it was Sans. Looking down on you, grinning. His knees on either side of your body pinning your hands over your head.

"Where are you going?" He says normally, me guessing he's not drunk anymore
"I-I wa-was going t-to my-" You stutter then him cutting you off by kiss

You got caught off but kissed back. He then kissed passionately but then turned to rough. His tongue was looking for an entrance to your mouth. You shut your teeth not letting it in. He growled through the kiss and licked your teeth. A moan escaped you lips making your teeth open. He took this opportunity sand slid his tongue in your mouth.

Another moan escaped your lips as he explored your wet caverns. He lifted his head up and broke the kiss making a line of siliva. He then licked it off and looked at you with a grin. You were breathing heavily and he was fine.

"Want more?" He whispers in your ear.

You nodded your head. He then lifted his head back up and grinned in satisfaction. He got off on top of you and carried you bridal style upstairs. He kissed you again while closing the door with his foot. He carefully put you on top of his bed still not breaking the kiss. He then broke it sitting up and taking off his top. You looked at his ribcage, almost drooling.

He sees you looking and grins more. He went on top of you and was pinning you on the bed while nibbling on your neck, looking for your spot. When he found it, you bit your lip preventing the moans from escaping. It then failed and you moaned in pleasure. He kept hitting that spot by licking it and nibbling. More moans escape your lips. He stopped doing that and was unbuttoning your shirt. You were going to stop him but he pinned your wrists beside your head

"Let's not resist" he says lustfully

You nod and he takes his hands off your wrists and unbutton the rest. He looks at your pink bra, grinning. You bite your lips again as he takes your jeans off and throws them. He sat and up and takes off all of his clothes except his boxers. He goes back on top of you. He licks your stomach, making you moan. He goes down to your wet pantie and looks at it.

"Well look who's excited" he says not looking at you but your pink panties
"Please, just do it" I ask

He grins again in satisfaction and takes the panties off with his teeth. He completely takes it off and throws it too. He looks at it very carefully after grinning. He looks at you and you nod in permission. He then sticks his tongue in you vagina, making you moan and squeeze the sheets under you. He wiggles it in your heat and you moan some more. That only took a while till he stands up. You whimper and sit up.

"What" you say looking at him looking for something
"Oh here it is. "He says holding a long towel.

You gulped. He then walked over to you. And tied you hands laying you down. He ties it to the bed too. That way, you can't move your hands. After that, he takes off his boxers revealing his huge member. You look at it very carefully. He goes on top of you again and in unclips your bra. He goes back to your area sticking his tongue in it. He pushes it and you moan louder. He takes it off and you breath heavily. He then licks the whole thing. Again and again with his warm tongue.

He goes to your breasts and sucks one and playing with the other. This makes you moan loudly. He did the same treatment to the other. You moan louder and louder until he kisses you. He lifts his head up and grins

"Want to get serious?" He says, lustfully

You nod and he positions you. He starts to thrust into you and you moan very loudly. He starts in a neutral pace and in every thrust it gets faster. Your moans get louder each time. It hurted a lot for you but it stopped and there was a lot of pleasure in you. He grabs your waist and pulls it making his length go deeper in you. You moan so loudly.

"Go faster!" You say

He does it and you were going to cum. You moan his name and both of your moans filled the room. He was thrusting really hardly each time. Your head tilting back and the bed banging the wall. You both cum in the same time and he stops. He stops a while and flips you over

"We're not over yet" he whispers on the back of your head, sending shivers down your spine

He puts his length on your ass and start thrusting again. You both start to moan again in every thrust.

"Ah~ oh my~ ah~" he moans through the sound of the bed banging on the wall.

You both breath heavily as he unites my hands and lays beside you. You both breath heavily over and over again.

"That felt so go-" he says before cutting him you holding his length and squeezing it making him moan

"Thank you" he says, making me blush

Omg thank u for reading ya sinners! BAI