Chapter 10

Sneak Peak

3rd Pov.

Kamila stood in front of her attacker. He stood at 5'11, as she started up at him only slightly.

He frowned down upon her, as she held up her fists.

"I trusted you. They warned me, I didn't believe a word they said, because..." Her voice cracked as her eyes became glazed over with tears.

"Because, I did what you said. You were right. I'm a fool. I did your bet just like you said." She breathed out, and he glanced from the ground to her shamefully.

His bald head being the only thing he would let her see.

" 'With how you're going, you'll fall for me in a matter of days.' " Kamila mocked him, and he looked in her eye.

"You killed him. They didn't tell me till it was too late. I didn't know it was you. I thought Dom was chasing some guy."

"I fell in love with you. And you did too, I know it. But, how in the hell could this have slipped your mind?!" She yelled and he frowned.

"I didn't know you loved him. If I would have known. I would never of fell in love with you. That would be cruel. But, it obviously wouldn't of mattered." He said, and Kamila let a tear fall down her cheek.

"I loved Han. Then, after I healed. I fell in love with you. I fell in love with you. A murderer, a friend, a lover.

"I fell in love with Deckard Shaw."

A.N. : Updated [5-13-24]
- There will probably not be a spin off as I originally intended in 2021. Right now I'm just updating and revising everything sporadically.