yellow

i see colors in
a different way
you make what
doesn't matter
fade to grey
-kch

•••

>harry<

yellow. his favourite colour. you could say harry was obsessed. harry was surrounded with paints the colours of yellow, green, white, and brown, his back against the large tree on the uni's west quad. this was where harry was always found on weekend afternoons. his canvas was filled with vivid yellow colours as he painted a field of sunflowers, they were his favourite flower.

it's a know fact that harry was obsessed with the colour. it matched his personality quite well as a matter of a fact. the british boy was known to spread positivity and love to those around this. he was quite lovable and it was impossible to hate the boy with the big heart.

>louis<

it was a sunny saturday afternoon and most students were outside soaking up the sunny rays. the sun beamed down on doncaster lad as he walked into the west quad, guitar case strapped to his back and a lyric notebook tucked under his left arm. a black pen was tucked on top of his right ear.

louis looked around for a quiet spot to write and sing, but students were everywhere. a certain boy caught louis' attention, he was surrounded by beautiful paints. his curly, dark brown coloured hair was pulled back into a slightly messy bun. he had a black shirt with the red words 'bowie!' on. black skinnies clung to his legs. louis was mesmerized by the tall boy.

maybe it was the way he was focused on painting or perhaps it was the aroma he gave off. the lad couldn't be quite sure, not that it mattered anyway. all he knew was he wanted to know more about the beautiful boy.

>harry<

harry was only focused on one thing, his art work. he always had been one for taking the art seriously, he was a perfectionist when it came to his art. he wouldn't hesitate to spend an hour to make sure that his sketch, was in fact, the best it could be. it was annoying sometimes, but harry would rather be happy with the outcome than have to restart because it was hideous. his words, not others.

after noticing that his neck was stiff, harry decided to take a five or ten minute break to loosen himself out. rolling his neck, he saw a boy across the quad, who looked at harry for a few seconds then looked away. this particular boy has his milk chocolate feathered hair pulled into a neat quiff. a maroon fitted shirt adorned the lad's body and boy did it show off his sculpted abs. black joggers hugged his waists and grey adidas gripped onto his feet. harry decided then and there that this mystery boy was hot. he also decided that just maybe, just maybe, he should stop staring.

>louis<

louis looked away from the beautiful boy for a mere few seconds, the sound of a dog loudly barking pulled him out of this trance. however, when he did look back? he saw the artist staring at him. at least he wasn't the only one, he told himself.

the art boy suddenly noticed that he was staring and quickly looked away. his cheeks were coloured bright red, louis could tell from across the quad. louis took a bold move and smiled at the curly haired lad, then he sent a short wave.

the unexpected happened. he waved back. louis was shocked, he definitely wasn't expecting that. he took a deep breath, he walked headed over the stone path and grass, over to the pretty boy with the yellows around him.

louis reached a few feet away from the boy. they both gazed at each other. both were not sure what move to make. the shorter lad decided to make the first move. "hi." harry then let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. "hi."