》☆《One》☆《

《¤》Hello! Author here. I just wanted to inform all you lovely readers that this is my first BNHA fanfiction, and that I have not finished the anime nor the manga yet, so if I get anything incorrect, please forgive me! I don't mean to keep you waiting now, so.. Bye and enjoy?!

______________________________________

    "(Y/N), are you ready for school? It's your first day with a fresh new start at a new school!" My mothers voice called out from downstairs. I slowly stood up from my bed and rubbed my eyes, blinking twice as my eyesight was currently blurry. I looked over at my clock and read the time, realization hitting me hard. I was late!

  "I-I'm late!" I called out as I heard my mother groan. "How do you always manage to make it late to school? You have to sleep early, you probably stay up all night on the phone of yours! Checking that All Might status."

I sigh. She was right. I'm a huge fan of All Might's, not only that, I'm really curious as to what his quirk is. That reminds me; my quirk! I can turn into anyone at any time for around ten minutes and use whatever abilities they have.

For example, All Might; if I were to ever touch his arm, or any part of his body, I'd be able to use his quirk. The bad thing about my quirk is it only lasts ten minutes before I have to wait around ten seconds to be able to use any other quirk.

It's a really helpful quirk, and I think it's worthy of being used as a hero. I want to become... A Hero! Just like All Might. I think I can do it. I will do it.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》☆H☆☆☆☆☆》

    I ran towards my new school, poorly dressed as I ate toast that my mother had placed in my mouth before I left. What a great new impression I'd make. A messy dressed student with perfectly done makeup. Just great. Questions began to roam my head; would anyone like me? Would anyone even do as much as talk to me?

   I had been lost in thought that I hadn't even realized I finally arrived. It seemed I was the only student late. I ran towards the door and quickly ran the halls looking for my classroom.

Finally, I arrived. I slowly slid the door open to have all eyes on me.

  "Ms.(L/N), I assume? You're quite late today." I blushed in embarrassment as some students laughed at me.

"Sit next to Midoriya. Midoriya, raise your hand." I looked around as a green-haired boy around my age rose his hand up. I walked towards the boy and sat in a seat directly next to him that had been empty.

"Hi.." I whispered at him as he looked at me, blushing. "H-Hi!" He gasped. I smiled and turned my seat towards him. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and you?"

  "I-I'm Izuku Midoriya..! Nice to meet you, (Y/N)." I nodded. "Nice to meet you as we--"

"Ms.(L/N). First you arrive late, and now you interrupt me during a lesson?" I gasped and shook my hands in embarrassment. "N-No! I-I'm sorry!"

"Just be quiet," my teacher spoke as I stood silent. I could hear other students chuckle at me as I continued blushing.

How embarrassing.