6. In your care

Ravi

"Prove it to me?" I say.

He looked scared like I was going to kill him. Which I am if he spills anything about what I just said to him.

"Like what?" He says confused the only way to keep him quite is to recruit him.

"Work for me !" I say, this was the utmost fault I have ever done. I don't know why I would do this but it will keep him quite for  a while.

"Why would I ?" He asks.

Why ? ...Why would I , he must be stupid if he asks this question.

"If you don't wanna be killed if that's what your asking?" I said in a deep tone. Looking into his black eyes.

"What's your name anyways?" He asked me.

"That's none of your business  don't ask me I'm too busy to answer just ask Ken my right hand man and he'll do that for you." I say. Of course I'll just act strict with him so he would see who's he dealing with.

"And your name is?" He asks again.

"I'm your boss so just call me boss ok!" I say. This kid thinks I'm jocking.

"Look I can't work for you I'm not in the condition to do this, I have my own work and I don't know what I'm getting myself into with all this." He says. Well isn't he a speaker.

"Look I'll give you good money so quit that job and meet me here tomorrow in the morning ok ?." I say and leave.

Jeez what a day all that has happened it's crazy.

" Ken! look me up this guy that's walking out of the club and make sure he doesn't have any ties with Park Hae Jin." I tell Ken. I need to make sure. 

"Alright then,but why him he looks so akward?, whatever I shouldn't ask right." He says. By now Ken knows that I'm not  pacient.

____

In the morning I woke up in my office from a loud knock. I ignored it but that noise kept on going, I got angry and opened the door.

"Who the fuck, and in the morning would be making so much damm noise !" I said almost yelling.

"Sorry but you said I had to come in the morning and this is the only convinent time for me." He said with these cute puppy eyes witch caught me off guard.

"What?" I say

"Just come in and take a seat." I say. He had a black shirt with black pants that fitted him well and the white sneakers. I could tell he had good sense of fashion.

"Well I did what you told me to do. BOSS. Now would you excuse me, I'm going now." He said getting up and leaving. This Fucken bastard.

"Sit your ass down , you need to get to work ok !" I say yelling.

His face looked pissed Wich I took pleasure in. Something I don't find myself doing.

"But, what kind of things Willi do?" He asks with an inocent face.

"You'll see just follow orders. Come with me." I say and we leave the room and go to the main lounge where we have our meetings regularly.

The guys that helping me were sleeping on the couch as for Ken was playing video games. As expected he plays Al night.

"Hey wake up!" I say to them kicking the couch.

They groaned a little but a soon as they saw me they woke up imediattly.

"Yes sir" they all said.

"This is a new member to the group, show him what we need to do and what he needs to know. He's in your care." I say and leave.

Damm I guess I'll just have to leave it like that for some time.

Hell just be a back up plan for something I'll do.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

Thanks for reading
Vote and comment
How is it going so far?