Old Friends

Callie's Point of View

It has been a month since the wedding and it has been great! Brandon and I have our own apartment on the beach. It isn't to far from everyone. Brandon left today for LA and he is going to be overnight so I have Marianna coming to spend the night. I need to talk to her and Lena because I am starting to feel really sick in the mornings and I don't know what's wrong!

I pull up to the their house and get out. I go up and slightly knock on the door as I walk in. I have a key to the house so I can just come in but I always make sure someone knows I'm here.

"Hey Callie!" Lena smiles as I walk into the kitchen.

"Hey!"

"Marianna is upstairs getting ready."

"Thanks. But I wanted to ask you something..."

"What is it?"

"I have been getting really sick in the mornings and I don't know what it is. I don't know if it is the flu or what."

"Well, you might be pregnant love, that's what it sounds like." she tells me and my heart stops. I might be pregnant! "Does Brandon know?"

"No, he just left for LA today and I never actually threw up so he could never tell."

"Well I will get you some test and we will see if you are pregnant. If you are what do you want to do?" she asks me.

"Then I will tell Brandon and see what happens."

"Everything will be fine!" Lena comes around and hugs me. "I will go get them and be right back!" She smiles and go out to her car and pulls away. I just sit in the kitchen looking up stuff on my phone until Marianna comes downstairs.

"Hey!" she says when she sees me.

"Hey." I reply back.

"Is everything okay?"

"Um... yeah! I just think I might be pregnant." I tell her softly

"Really! Does anyone else know?" she asks smiling.

"Lena. she is at the store getting the tests."

"Do you want a baby?" she asks me.

"Well, yeah. I just don't know what Brandon will say."

"Oh knowing him he will be fine!" she comes and hugs me too.

After a few minutes Lena comes back and I go into the bathroom and take the test. I wait the five minutes after and look at the three sticks. They all say positive. I grab them and walk out.

"So..." Marianna leads on and I just nod my head yes. "Yay! I am going to be and Aunt!" Mari comes and hugs me and so does Lena. I now have to figure out how I will tell Brandon.

-------The Next Day-------

I got a text from my Dad saying that he had some old friends that he thought I should see so when I woke up I went over there to his house. When I got there I knocked on the door and he answered with a smile.

"Come in." I slowly walked in and see a guy that looks my age and a women who look older but really familiar. "Do you remember Tracy and Oliver?" my dad asks me and it all comes back! Oliver was my best friend when I was younger and Tracy is his mom.

"Oh my god!" I go up and hug them both. "I haven't seen you two in forever!" when my mom died I didn't see them ever again.

"I know! Your so grown up!" Tracy tells me and I laugh.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Well we moved here from San Francisco and we still need a place so your dad is letting us stay here until we find one." Oliver tells me.

"That's great!" I reply.

"How about you and Oliver talk and Tracy and I will talk." My Dad suggests.

"Let's go for a walk." Oliver says and I nod my head. We walk out the front door and start walking to the beach. "So how are you?" he finally asks.

"I'm fine." I quickly reply.

"What happened after you left?"

"I went to different foster homes with Jude and most of them were either abusive or just terrible places. I went to Juvie a couple of times and it was pretty bad until Jude and I came to this house that he is at right now." I tell him.

"That's great!"

"How have you been?"

"Not that great. I have been looking for you my whole life." He says stopping and turning to me.

"Well ya didn't look that well."

"I tried Callie!"

"I am not angry about!" I tell him but he looks like he is hiding something. I feel my phone beep and I look at it.

'Almost home.' It's from Brandon.

"Callie I have to tell you something really important and you are on your phone!" he starts to raise his voice.

"What is it then?!" I yell back.

"I have had a crush on you since I was five Callie!" he gets out and I am shocked!

"No! Oliver! I am married!" I hold up my hand with a ring on it. "I have to go. My husband is almost home." I turn away but he grabs my arm tightly. "Oww!" I yell.

"No don't you walk away from me! we can be together! No one has to know!"

"Oliver let me go!" I yell.

"No Callie! We are going to be together!" I hear a car pull up and look back and it is Brandon! Thank God!

"Let her go!" Brandon yells running up to me. B get my arm free from Oliver's grip. "Callie go to the car!" he tell me but I just stay back so he doesn't do something stupid! "I don't know who you are but if you ever come near her again I will beat the shit out of you!" Brandon tells Oliver and grabs my hand and we get in the car and drive away. I get in there and I start crying. "Callie?"

"I am sorry!" I say to him. He pulls into our house and stops.

"Why are you sorry?" he asks coming closer to me.

"I just...i don't know!" he just pulls me into his arms and kisses the top of my head.

"Who was that?" he asks me after awhile.

"He was my friend when my mom was still alive. He is staying with my dad until they find a place of their own." I tell him.

"What did he say to you?"

"He told me that he had a crush on me since we were five and when I told him no he went crazy." I look down at my wrist and there is a huge bruise forming and I start crying harder

"Shh! it's ok!" Brandon says pull me to his chest.

After awhile of crying we go inside and I go lay down on the couch. Brandon puts his stuff away and joins me on the couch.

"How are you feel now?"

"Tired. But I have to tell you something..."

"What is it?" he asks smiling at me.

"Brandon, I'm pregnant." I tell him and wait for his response. He looks shocked then he gets the biggest smile and looks at me.

"Seriously? we are having baby!" he asks and I nod. He jumps up and hug me tightly. "I love you!" he says excitedly.

"I love you too!" I reply back.