Chapter 24. Three Guys in One Woman

ALEXANDER POV

I had a great time exchanging messages with Alys last night. I' am the one who initiate the first conversation. Well getting to know each other.

After what happen yesterday, I didn't go to any of my classes and didn't face my friends. Knowing them; they'll ask me where I went. What was that scene all about? It sounds so gay but that's what the message I receive on my phone from Boris and Sherwin after the class where I and Alys ditch. So I decided to not show up to them.

I woke up earlier than usually. Doing the usual routine everyday but the addition to that is early birds in school. I just want to see her first thing in the morning before heading my first class.

I know this feeling and I acknowledge it. I like her and I know when it was started, but I will never tell to my friends about this.

I pick out my phone from my pocket and start to compose message.

To: Hi Alys,

Good Morning. I'm already at the school.

See you later.

Eat your breakfast before heading up to school.

Take care. ;)

From: Xander

I can't help to be clingy even in the message. It is just neutral to me to make messages like that for my special girls in my life.

I' am heading to the hide out since still early before my class start, when I heard a conversation from the old room. I didn't want to eavesdrop but when I heard the name they were talking to, my feet stop immediately.

"Alys still mad at me. She doesn't want to talk to me"

I take a step and peep at the room. I saw Karl and Mr. Harry talking.

"I know, remember I' am with you when we saw Alys slapped Kesha. It's your fault showing to her how mad you are without asking what happen. You know her for a long time. She is a kind woman and she never initiate to fight or hit anyone unless she was hurt physically by others."

"I know and I regret it. I was just shock that she slapped Kesha. I never saw her slapping anyone because of hatred and the mere fact that Kesha is my girlfriend now, the first thing that clouded my mind was that she was jealous that Kesha is my girlfriend that is why she did that"

"Dear bro, you know she was already move on"

"I don't think so Harry. You saw it to, when she sing at the welcoming party. The song was for me"

"Let say, the song was for you. It doesn't mean that she was still after you. She just want to show to you that she already move on. And I think there something about Alexander and Alys. We saw them at the oval after the party and when she slapped Kesha, Alexander is there to protect her"

"No, I know Xander he just wants to play. And his target now is Alyssa. You know the deal of their friends, when I got here right! You called them, because of the commotion in the canteen."

"Yup, But Alyssa and Alexander start to communicate each other. Last night she was with us. Your sister invited her at our house. You know your sister, she really like Alyssa. We notice her being busy in her phone after dinning and she was said that she got a new friend and it's a guy. So your sister insisting to know the guy and that's it she told us that it was Alexander" I saw Karl become unease. And I' am flattered that Alys told about me to anyone.

I' am just confused, what is the meaning of this? How on earth did Mr. Harry know Alys? And Sis Hailey knew her too and they were close?

I had a guess that Karl is Alys past base on what I saw in the party, the slapping scene and from Alys notes that she dropped. I still keep the note, because of that I have a little knowledge about her. It is also her diary.