Chapter 18

Monty's POV:

Me, Jasper and Harper ran as fast as we could back to camp. We have to get to Clarke before Bellamy comes back. We kept running even if I feel like I need to stop and rest before I can start running again. I could tell that Harper saw me slowing down. So she took my hand and the three of us kept running. As we saw the camp Jasper yelled at our people to get Clarke.

-What is it? Where is Octaiva? I heard Clarke ask us. I could see that she started to get worried since she isn't with us. I looked at Jasper and Harper. I was to scared to tell Clarke about what has happened. Harper gave me a weak smile.

-They took Octavia. She said and looked down on the ground.

-What are you talking about? Clarke asked.

-Well, apparently we haven't lived down here alone for these past three months. There are people down here that we didn't know about and they took Octavia. Harper said.

-No, you have to be kidding me. Please say that this is a joke. Clarke said.

-It's not. Jasper said.

-How do I get her back? Clarke asked. Clarke showed no emotions.

-About that, I believe that we should speak in privacy. I told Clarke.

-Well then. Come on. Clarke said and walked into the dropship.

Clarke's POV:

How could I be so stupid and let Octavia go alone with Monty, Jasper and Harper? Bellamy is going to kill me for sure now. I am worried to death. As Monty, Jasper and Harper walked into the dropship I could feel myself getting angrier.

-I don't care what happened. I want Octavia back! And the three of you are going to tell me how I will get her back. Did you fight for her? I screamed at them. I couldn't seem to calm down. And I have no reason to calm down.

-Well we were at the waterfall

-For fuck sake, just tell me how I will get Octavia back. I screamed at them again.

-We have to do an exchange in fourty minutes at the waterfall. You know the one that you told Octavia about. Jasper told me.

-Okay, lets go and do that now so that I can get my best friend back. I said and was on my way out of the dropship when Jasper spoke again.

-They want you if we will get Octavia back. Jasper said and I froze. Why would they want me? Whoever these people are, I will let them take me so that we can get Octavia back. Because

-Then let's go because I am not letting them have Octavia. I told them and walked out of the dropship. I walked toward the gates at the wall when Raven walked up to me. She looked worried.

-What's going on Clarke? She asked.

-It's hard to explain. Tell Bellamy that I am sorry. And that we will be okay without me. Can you do that for me? I asked her.

-Are you going to do something stupid? Raven asked me.

-She is on a suicide mission. Clarke you have to stay. Monty said.

-Are you serious? I am going to get Octavia back no matter what. And no one can stop me from getting her back. Raven please tell Bellamy what I told you. Monty, Jasper and Harper you are staying here. And that's an order. I turned around and walked up to Murphy and Atom.

-You two are coming with me. I told them. They looked at me confused. But they followed me anyway. I could hear Monty screaming at me that I am insane and that I shouldn't go.