It's Sonnie Out

Lakir POV 🌑

Currently chilling on the couch, watching Martin and eating some chips

The door opened and I peeped my brother, Ibn, blushing about something. He's been gone all day.

"What are you cheesing all hard for?" I asked Ibn as he walked in the house.

"Chill, stop being nosey." He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah aight, I know that look. But listen, Mom said it's your turn to wash the dishes."

He groaned. "I was hoping to go straight to bed...."

"Well that ain't happening tonight."

He made his way into the kitchen and proceeded to do the chore.

Someone knocked on the door and I got up from the couch to go answer it.

"Oh what's up Sonnie." I said after opening the door.

"What's up, can I come in real quick? I gotta tell you something...." he said

"Aight make it quick, you know my Mom don't like people coming in here this late." I said as I opened the door more to let him in.

After closing the door, I walked back to the couch with him following.

"So you remember them dudes who tried to clown us the other day at Raina's party?" He asked

"Yeah, I remember them...."

"Well one of them is throwing a party tomorrow night and I'm trying to get some more money...."

"Where are you going with this?"

"Lakir do you see the shit they be wearing? The cars they be driving? Bruh one of them has a Ford Escort, you know they got money!"

"You tryna rob them?"

"Yes!"

"I don't know about this one...." I said, thinking about the last time we almost got caught.

"Bro its gonna be a house full of people, we'll get away with it."

I thought about it then ended up asking "Who is it just gonna be? Me and you?"

"Well I was also thinking maybe you could ask you know who for me...."

"I don't think he would be down for that, if I'm being honest."