12.

HA NA POV

It's a week after Jimin had kissed me and I've been avoiding him ever since. I didn't go to the hospital to see him after I had left last week.

I told I.M and he was a bad mood but eventually forgive him after me begging him. But, the boys found out and are trying to get me to talk to him, which I won't do. Yet.

I decided to open the cafe a little earlier than usual today because I woke up earlier than usual. I.M has a meeting he has to attend to, so, I'll be by myself today. Hopefully it doesn't get busy.

I walked to the cafe and got everything ready then opened the doors. A few students came in before school but other than that, it was a pretty quiet morning.

It was around 11 O'clock now and no one had came in yet. But the sound of footsteps and the door bell ringing filled my ears.

I looked up to see Bangtan walking into the cafe. And, of course, Jimin was there.

I said Hello to all the boys except Jimin. I served them all but when it came to Jimin, I pretended to not know him and make his drink as soon as possible.

It's probably better that I distance myself from him, I don't want to ruin my relationship with I.M. When they were sitting down, I went into the back and sat for a while, hoping they would be gone by the time I went back out.

But everytime I would peep my head around them door, they would still be there, laughing and joking around.

Jimin looked like he wasn't enjoying himself, but, he could just still be feeling a little ill. After all, he was in the hospital for it, so it must've been bad.

Eventually I walked out as there was a new person that walked into the cafe. It surprised me when I saw I.M there. He walked behind the counter and kissed my forehead, "I'm off work early, so I decided to just come and help rather than be lazy,"

I thanked him and told him there were spare clothes in the back that he could change into since he was in his work suit.

~~~~~

Around 3 hours had passed and Bangtan still hadn't left. I.M's dad had called him out on a emergency with a client they had so, he had to get changed and go. Which left just me and the boys.

The boys left and after a few minutes, Jimin came back in. "What is it Jimin?" I asked him as he came over to me,

"I'm sorry Ha Na," He said, "Its fine," I told him, even though I was acting dry. "It's not, Ha Na, I'm really really sorry. It could have ruined your relationship with I.M," He told me,

"Jimin, honestly, it's fine. I told I.M and he's forgave you already," I told Jimin and he sighed, "I just missed you so much and I couldn't help myself, but I know it was wrong and I'm sorry," He kept on saying he was sorry.

"Jimin, it's okay!" I was getting annoyed with him. "I'll go now Ha Na, I'll drop by to yours tomorrow because Minha won't be back for another few days," He turned back to himself and invited himself to my place.

'Just like the old Jimin,' I laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the short update, I was VERY busy tonight so I didn't have much time. I promise they'll get better as the story evolves!

Thanks for reading!