Lady Topaz

Act Stupid.

Act Like a Blonde

Seems Easy Enough.

Those were the thoughts of Adeline as she smiled at herself in the mirror, while she was pinning her hair up around her head, and putting a very light cap on top of her dark auburn hair, so she could put her coiffed blonde hair wig on. The same wig she used every night to get the attention of those young man, who went to the secret, but not really secret club. "Or should I say brothel, or is it more gentleman's club, well whatever the hell it is now, I don't care. I just care about the information I received from there. "said Adeline out loud to herself in her room as she added a sexy, bloody red lipstick to her lips before straightening out her little number.

Her little number being a simple black skirt that cling to all the important curvy parts of her body, and with a slit on the side that went from her ankle all the way to her thigh. For her top half it was a bikini like top totally black with gold color, clothed tassels hanging around the hemline, and a simple black shawl over her shoulders. Then she put on her highest stiletto high heels on, and slowly walked out of her house.

As soon as she hit the street, she started swaying her hips in the most sensualize way possible, which caused many an eye to stop what they were previously looking at, and looked only at her, the exact reaction that she wanted. "Rules be damned, those who are too weak to break the rules deserve whats coming to them, only the strong willed will be the ones to rule this world after the reckoning comes" thought Adeline as she let two men slipped their strong, muscled arms into hers.

She didn't care about them parading her as if she was a trophy, this is what she wanted to be led to the gentleman's club as soon as she enter, one took her shawl, and hang it on a hook on the wall near, where the other man help her settle into a cushion. It was at this time, she took out a pair of handcuffs, gold in color that look like medieval chains, and smile as she let them, chained her to the couch, and even let them collared with a gold chain. Then she smile, and sway her hips again, which attracted a waiter, who brought her a glass of wine as the men set a game of scrabble before her.

"Lady Topaz, lets begin the word play, or is it fore play", said one of the young man sitting near her, leering a bit, which she just smile as her only reaction, and as they play the innocent looking words, were more code for her to see what was going on between the rebels, and those who think they are superior than them.