Ch 4. Chuunin Exams pt 1

A/N I'm so sorry for not updating lately but here it is chapter 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto's pov

I was walking to where Obito told us to go and when I got there I was the first one like usual.

So  I started meditating until Kurama set up a mental link talking to me.

"Kit...You're chakras not normal..."

"What do you mean Kurama?" I asked worriedly

"I mean what I said kit, half of your chakra is dark and the other half is light...."

But then I was cut off by sudden screeching and a grunting noise

"NARUTO BAKA QUIT TRYING TO BE COOL LIKE Sasuke-Kun" Sakura squealed

"Yea dobe unless you wanna lose to me in a fight?" Sasuke taunted with a smug smirk

"Alright let's go then!" Naruto said, right after he said that Sasuke got into his Uchiha stance and I got into my normal fox stance.

Sasuke charged straight at me intending to finish me off with one single punch so he threw a punch only using half of his power.

So I caught his punch and kneed him in the gut so hard he spat blood all over my black shirt.

"Aww, You got my favorite black shirt dirty!" I said.

Right after I said that I picked him up by his throat and slammed him into the ground causing a massive crater.

At that time Naruko, Boruto, Menma And the jounin senseis were coming along.

~After they give the papers.~

I was about to walk off to my house until Sasuke decided to ask me a question.

"How are you so strong?" Sasuke asked while grinding his teeth

"I am not obliged to answer this so shoo now scum or I shall shit on you." I said holding back a laugh

"I am an uchiha elite that power deserve's to be mine! I need it to kill him..." Sasuke Whisper Shouted.

"Uchiha or not you can just die.." Naruto Said With the most venom Sasuke has seen.

That pissed Sasuke off so he went through handsigns "Fire Style:Fireball Jutsu!" Shouted Sasuke.

I sighed raising my hand a bit and muttered "Dark Style: Returner Jutsu.." And the fireball started to slow down and then went back to Sasuke with twice the speed.

Not being able to dodge Sasuke poofed and a log fell down from where he was.

Sasuke went through more hangsigns "Fire Style:Fire dragon Jutsu!" And shoot 5 fire dragons from his mouth with tremendous speed.

"Dark Style: Grave Jutsu!" As soon as I finished my jutsu a grave popped up and outpopped Madara Uchiha taking the damage for me.

"Wait to kill who You're family's still alive.." I asked in utter confusion

"Madara Uchiha The one with the mask and by doing so I will prove I am the greatest to live!"

"Whatever.. Light Style:Light Coffin Jutsu!" Just then a beam made out of light itself sped towards Sasuke and when it made impact the light wrapped around Sasuke.

"Have a nice flight" I said with the fakest smile i could have ever done but eh who cares now then I flung Sasuke all the way to the Uchiha compound.

~Chuunin Exams in after the forest orochimaru doesn't attack so he waits until the ending like when he attacked in canon.~

The computer was flashing through names until it stopped on two names making me smirk it was Me against Garaa with his gold sand.

We both shunshined via sand to the arena I surprised everyone because I didn't show off my sand abilities.

"Hey Garaa let's go all out shall we I'd like the leaf to be prepared.." I stated knowing what I was going to do in the future sometime.

"Alright but be warned I am a good fighter.." Garaa Stated a fact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:Sorry for not posting for awhile but here it is i'm adding a new character after the chuunin exams but the credit goes to someone else for the character I'll list that stuff in a new chapter but the dark and light style stuff will be mine i know i suck at naming stuff i'm a bad father to all of you *'-' Anyway i should be starting another chapter by tomorrow so be prepared for that i just wanted to get a chapter in for you guys but thank you for being patient but also vote and read A/N's Who knows they might be important. But thank you guys againt until next time!