Chapter Two: Telling Dad about Supernatual Creaters

Stiles P.O.V
Okay so Cora's in the hospital because she was trying to fight the Alpha twins and that didn't end well as I thought that it would, seeing as she ended up being poisoned with missal toe which is very bad for wolves and werewolves as well and now she is not doing very well. It's a shame really she could help me out with telling my dad about wolves and stuff like that. But since the Durack has been making sacrifices, she had ended up taking my dad, Scotts mom and Allisons dad but for us to be able to fine the nepaton but with that we have to be almost be dead for us to be able to find it. But Deaton said that if we do this we would bring great darkness that will come with it, and it would follow you as well that is not something that either of us wants.

I am feeling things that are so not right, like this morning I thought I walking or the wrong class but as soon as I saw couch I knew that I wasn't in the wrong class, but what was strange was the fact is that he was doing sign language, but so was the whole class. I think that me and Scott are going to have to go and see deaton about what I saw today and I know that something bad is coming.

*Void Stiles Talking to Parrish*

Void: "Hahaha Stiles I'm here has having trouble with who he wants to love."

Parrish: "What do you mean. Give me back Stiles."

Void: "Have you forgotten I am Stiles silly foul. Mmm what should I do to you. Stiles here stays don't hurt him. But I'm not the smart Stiles I'm Void I could hurt you but I won't because I wouldn't hurt someone Stiles loves. Even though I really want too, but Stiles wouldn't forgive himself if anything happened to you."

Parrish: "What you mean love."

Void: "Yes."

*Three months later*

I'm fee of Void thank heaven, having inside of me was hell, but what made it worse was the fact that Parrish know I was starting to care for him maybe even love him. Omg now please don't tell me gay Void told him if he did I would die with embarrassment. Oh man I would see him because me and Scott are going to the station to tell my dad about the supernatural.

*Station*

When me and Scott walked in we didn't see Parrish which was a good sign for me, but we did see my dad in his office though. Better get this show over with.

Me: "Hey dad I have something to tell you, but please don't freak out."

Dad: "Hey kiddo Okay so what did you need to tell me."

Me: "Well you know how all the murders have been animal attacks."

Dad: "Yeah what about them."

Me: "What if told you that they are not wild animals but something else."

Dad: "Stiles don't be so ridiculous what could it possibly be."

Me: "What if I wold you it was supernatural."

Dad: "I don't believe you."

Me: "Okay Scott show him."

As soon as I said that Scott showed my dad beta form.

Dad: "What are you Scott."

Scott: "I'm a werewolf."

Me: "Dad think about it you know about all the supernatural stuff it would explain a hell of a lot easier. And if you don't believe me or what you saw just know that mom would if believed me. Maybe even think about the case that happen when I was 7 when mom died then see. "

Noah P.O.V

As I watched Stiles and Scott leave I couldn't help but think that Stiles is right maybe if I did go back to that case it would make sense and I wouldn't be in the dark anymore and it would explain a lot as to why their are unsolved cases that we have. Yeah I think that I would try believe in because I know that my wife would believe Stiles so why can't I.