Kim Namjoon × Reader smut

A/N: For starters, I haven't written in a while so this will probably suck. Also this is my first smut/lemon so sorry if it sucks a lot. I feel weird writing this >-< .

You laid down on the couch waiting for your boyfriend to come home, Kim Namjoon. You guys met in high school,  but only started dating recently. It's been 4 months and you guys have yet to do anything but kiss. You guys don't want to give each other the wrong impression on your intentions.

The door creaked open, "I'm home.." sighed out a tired Namjoon. He walked over to you and you sat up so he could sit next to you.

"Welcome home oppa!" You stated kindly and hugged him. He smiled and hugged you back.

You checked the time to see it was already 12:00 AM. "You worked late today." You told Namjoon stating the obvious.

"Yeah, I as working on my music and I guess I got carried away." Namjoon looked at you apologetically.

You smiled sweetly at him, "I forgive you!" He stood up and grabbed your arm and taking you to the room you two shared.

" You know, you're the first girl to stay with me for so long." Namjooon stated as he pulled his shirt off and changed pants.

You changed as well ready to head to bed, "Really? You'd think a good looking smart man like you would date more often!" You joked and he smiled at what you said.

"Y/N?" Namjoon looked at you and you hummed in response looking up at him.

"I want to... I want to take it farther with you.."

You looked away embarrassed at what you were about to say, "M-me too.." You looked up at him.

Namjoon laid you down on the bed and kissed your lips. He softly licked your bottom lip asking for entrance and you quickly accepted. Your tounges fought for dominance and of course he won. His tongue explored everywhere inside your mouth until he finally pulled away for a breath.

Namjoon laid kisses down your jaw and neck until he reached your shirt. He looked up at you and reached his hands under your shirt.

"Can I-" You interrupted him, "S-Sure!" You were obviously nervous.

He pulled your shirt off and reached his hands behind your back uhnclasping your bra. Your face turned red and you reached to cover your breasts, but Namjoon was a step ahead of you and pinned both your hands above your head.

"Don't hide from me.." He made eye contact and you felt your face heat up.

"Y-Yeah.. O-" Your face heated up even more and you gasped his name. He was sucking on your right breast and fondling the other. He smirked as he did the same treatment to the other breast.

You felt yourself getting excited underneath him and slightly rubbed your legs together. He noticed this and pulled away looking at you, "Someone's excited."

You looked away, "I-It's not my fault!" Namjoon proceeded to pull your pants off and you closed your legs.

"N-no fair! You still have your clothes on!!" He smirked up at you, "Take them off me then~"

You nodded and he got off of you sitting against the headboard of the bed. You then sat on his lap and made sure to kiss him before copying what he'd done to you earlier. You kissed down his neck until your reached his shirt and pulled it off of him.

He started to blush when you pulled his pants down, him helping you take them off along with his boxers. "Damn.." You blushed looking at the size of him.

"Don't stare!" Namjoon looked away embarrassed and you nodded.

"Sorry!" You took his length in your hand and started to pump his member. He groaned and you licked it and started to suck on it. Your hand took care of what you couldn't fit in your mouth and he tangled his fingers in your hair thrusting up a little with excitement. "F-fuck Y/N I-i'm-" He thrusted in your mouth holding your head here and cumming in your mouth. You tried to ignore the bitter taste and swallow as much as possible.

When he let your head up you wiped at your face panting a little. "Wow.." You looked up at him and he blushed.

He pulled you up to his level and flipped you two over so he was on top once more. He pulled you into a heated kiss and placed both of his fingers at your entrance rubbing slightly then sticking one in.

You moaned at the new feeling and he pumped his finger in and out adding another until three were inside you and you were holding onto his arms tightly.

"N-Namjoon! I-I need yo-u!" You said in between moans and he pulled his fingers out.

"I'm not gonna lie, this is probably gonna hurt. But not for long." He told you and you nodded nervously. He placed his member at your entrance and entered you bucking his hips a little. Tears threatened to spill out of your eyes , but you tried not to make him feel bad. "S-orry!" Namjoon grunted and you looked up at him, "I-It's okay you can-"

I guess he was more eager than he let on. He started thrusting slowish at first, but faster after a minute.

The pain subsided into pleasure and after a few minutes you were a moaning, blushing mess. Too be fair, so was he.

"F-Faster!" You weren't thinking and immediately blushed at what you said, but Namjoon obliged immediately speeding up.

"Y/N~, Y/N~, Y/N~" You had to admit, his moans were really hot. Especially when he said your name like that.

"Namjoon I-m!!"

"Me too!!"

His thrusts became more sloppy and faster. He moaned your name cumming inside you and you came right after him.

He pulled out and laid beside you pulling you close to him and hugging you. "I love you.." You were both panting and out of breath, "I love you too.."