Cornered

(Barry's P.O.V)

I found myself wandering inside the warehouse Felicity had directed me to, sadly that's the closest she could get me. Succubus' pheromones were all over the place and we couldn't pin point where exactly she was in the building. "Succubus! I know you're here! There's no where to run!" 

"Well, I guess you would know..." A seductive voice sounded behind me, I spun around and was quick to get behind her and cuff her. Before I could close the suppression cuffs on her she turned her head and planted a kiss that sent me to my knees. I tasted roses, honey, and a musk of some sort. I recognized it but I didn't know from where. Succubus tossed the cuffs aside and giggled. I tried to get back up but my legs wouldn't hold me, my skin tingled as I groaned... Suddenly I could feel my cock stand against my suit, the leather chafed it ever so slightly enhancing the sensation Succubus had no doubt induced. She knelt beside me and stroked my cheek, somehow arousing me further. I whimpered and moaned as I bucked my hips. "Ooh yes, this will be just perfect..." She cooed. "Oh little Flash I have a deal to offer you... It'll make all these feelings go away AND you can put me away in that cozy pipeline of yours..." I let out a squeak as she trailed her hands down my torso getting dangerously close to my waist. It felt like my entire body could go though some kind of climax, I was willing to listen to make this stop. 

(Oliver's P.O.V)

I arrived at the warehouse minutes after Barry stopped responding on his com link, the pheromone levels had increased exponentially since then and I feared I catch Barry under Succubus' spell. The moment I climbed through a secluded window I could hear Barry crying... Crying for me. Before I could go to him I surveyed the area as quickly as I could. I'll admit I must have been sloppy, I couldn't keep myself from going to the young hero. He was in the middle of the floor vibrating and half screaming. I hopped down to where he was just as he cried out. "ARROW PLEASE IT HURTS!" I crouched beside him and inquired. 

"What? Tell me where?" Barry's hips thrusted up and he just barely pointed to his groin. 

"Y-You have to -FUCK- fix i-it o-or it won't s-stop!"

"Fix it? What the hell do you mean fix it!?" Barry reached out and grabbed my hand, forcing it against his bulge. "IT!" 

"Ba-Flash we can get you to Felicity and she can find an antidote-"

"Actually she can't Arrow..." I turned my head to see Succubus standing behind me, with a smug look painted on her face. Before I could lunge out her Barry screamed. "FOR FUCK'S SAKE TELL HIM!" 

"Hush love I will, I do love to hear your screams though...  I've induced your young friend her with my most powerful pheromone, mixing it with a lust for you. Had to borrow some DNA for that but it's worth it... You my friend have to satisfy your friend entirely or... He'll be like this for the next six or eight months... Please him through and through, he will be cured and I'll let him take me to his Meta human prison. I'll be right outside when you're finished...." Before I could stop her she walked off into the darkness, leaving me with a pained and aroused Barry Allen. He let out another howl as he kicked his legs and squirmed on the cold floor. I pulled back his cowl and tried to speak calmly. "Okay, you're okay wh-what do you need me to do?" Barry cupped his hands over his member and and whined through gritted teeth. "I-I dunnoooh! I-i-it hurts!" 

"I know, I know let me just..." I've never been hesitant in these situations but... This was Barry! But he was also hurting... "Barry, Barry listen to me. I'm going to have to take off your suit and... Barry I need to know that you're okay with what I have to do..."

"Please, i-i-it's okay just make it st-stop hur-hurting!" 

"Okay, I'll make it stop. Let me take off your suit..." I started to peel off his leather suit, every time my hands pressed against him he moaned and bucked his hips. When I had him down to his boxer briefs I noticed a sizable stain in the front. I hovered my hand over the waistband and tried to contain the excitement that had taken over me. I won't lie, I've thought about having Barry at my mercy but this, this was almost too much. Before I could react Barry grabbed my hand and forced me to rub him through his underwear. I could feel him vibrating against my hand, I bit back a groan as I began to massage him. "Oh, O-Oliveeerrr..." Barry star fished across the floor letting me do what I needed to. His vibrations turned to shudders as his moans turned to choked sobs and groans. "I-I-I OLIVER!" His hips lifted up off the ground as he came violently in his underwear. Thinking that was the end of it I pulled my hand away but Barry squeaked. "I-It's not going away..." I looked down and noticed his erection hadn't gone down. Oh god... I peeled off his now sticky boxer briefs, I saw a little cum dribble out of his tip as I did this. I tried to simply stroke him off again but he let out such a pained yowl I had to stop. "D-do som-something else... Se-sensitive!" 

"Okay, okay, what do you want me to do now." Barry only whined as fresh tears  fell down his cheeks. Alright I have to take control of the situation, asking him was only prolonging his suffering. I'll just pretend this is another one of my sick fantasies... I straddled Barry's waist and ran my hands up his chest causing him to vibrate again. It was almost cute how he did that... I tweaked his nipples making him moan, leaning into my touch. I have made one woman cum from just teasing her nipples... With his increased sensitivity it should make him climax as well. I flicked with just my middle fingers causing his cock to leak even more furiously. I leaned down and started to bite his left nub he cried out and his cum shot up the front of my suit. "Good boy..." I growled. Barry moaned and begged. 

"S-say that a-again..."

"mmm, you're my good boy... Cumming so hard for me..." When I looked down I saw his cock was red, swollen and still painfully hard. "You still need more... I'm gonna turn you over on your stomach." Barry nodded and whimpered. I sat up on my knees so I could roll him over. He let out the sweetest of cries as his cock pressed against the cold concrete. I shushed him and let my hands massage his back gently. I peppered kisses down his spine making him arch his back so beautifully. I bit the finger of my leather glove and pulled it off, letting it fall from my month. I let my finger ghost over his smooth crack. He pushed his ass up to my touch, his desperation was delicious to watch. I prodded my finger against his ring of muscle, again he pushed against me. At last I pushed my finger inside of him and thrusted gently inside of him, his walls clenched around my digit and he screamed, pressing his waist against the floor. I leaned down to hiss in his ear. "Filthy boy, did you just cum again?" I pushed my finger deep inside him as he tried to answer but failed. He merely let out a string of moans and cries. I added another finger and demanded. "Answer me Barry..." 

"Y-ya-yes I-I c-c-came..." A deep growl of desire rumbled in my chest as I added a third finger, thrusting harder, making sure to go as deep as I could. Barry pulled his legs as far apart as his could letting me violate him. Eventually he pulled himself up on his hands and knees, he was unable to keep himself up on his hands as he fell back to his elbows. As I finger fucked his little ass as I reached between his legs with my free hand. He let out a pained but still pleasurable scream as I stroked him. His legs shook as he came hard again, falling to his side on the floor. At last I saw his cock begin to soften, I'd worked out whatever Succubus had done to him... I tried to stand to go after her but Barry grabbed my arm and shook his head 'no.' He looked so weak and vulnerable, I couldn't leave him. I dressed his nearly limp body back in his suit, pulling the cowl back over his face as his eyes drooped. I scooped him up and he threw his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. As I adjusted him I heard faint clapping.

"Beautiful darling, just how I thought it would look..."