Chapter Three

Hey guys! Uh yeah,it's me. I'm so sorry for not updating at ALL. I've just been with family and friends a lot lately. And reading other fan fictions that are better than mine :). But I hope you enjoy this chapter! Leave down other Reader or Ship books I should make :).

 But I hope you enjoy this chapter! Leave down other Reader or Ship books I should make :)

(Y/N's Outfit)

(Aubrey's Outfit)--  ---(Y/N's POV) Today was the day that me,Aubrey and the TFIL crew were going to do a collab

(Aubrey's Outfit)
-
-
-
-
-
(Y/N's POV)
Today was the day that me,Aubrey and the TFIL crew were going to do a collab. We were doing it over at their house. I was in my bathroom getting ready while Aubrey was in her's getting ready.
-Time skip to 3:30pm brought to you by that Time Baby thing in gravity falls-
We arrived at their house and Sam opened the door and let us in. "So what's going on in our collaboration today?" I asked Sam. "I think a "if you laugh your going to hell" challenge,"Sam replied. "Well I'm fucking screwed,"I said. "Your just a laughy person in general Y/N,"Aubrey said and we all laughed.

(Colby's POV)
I heard laughing so I decided to go downstairs and see what was going on. I was being cautious in case it was one of Eltons pranks. He's been doing those a lot lately. When I looked downstairs I saw Sam laughing and talking to the girls. For some reason I got jealous when he was with Y/N. I mean,it's probably because I have a crush and all on her but still.

(Sam's POV)
While I was talking with the girls I heard someone walking down the stairs. I looked to see who it was and it was Colby. He was just staring at us so I went over to him and kicked where the sun don't shine and he fell over in pain. Me and the girls laughed as the other members came in and started laughing too. "Alright guys we have to start the video now or it will never happen,"Elton said as we all agreed and went into the living room.

(Aubrey's POV)
So Y/N was sitting beside Colby while I was sitting next to Elton. Elton did our intro and introduced us to the channel.

-Time skip to after the video and everyone is saying their good byes-
(Y/N's POV)
"Well thank you so much for having us!" I said and thanked them. "No problem it was great having you!" Elton said. Everyone left except for Colby. "I love you.." he muttered,quiet enough for me not to hear. "What did you say?" I asked.
"Nothing! Well um,Bye!" He said as he rushed inside. Me and Aubrey were confused but we went home and went straight to bed since it was almost 12:00am.
-
-
-
-
-
Sorry these posts are so slow,also it's like 2:30am. So have a great day or night and stay alive!

No One Can Come Between Us Ever ~Colby Brock X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara