Chapter 2

Jefferson's P.OV
"Oh shit" I hear someone mutter. "Doctor! Doctor! There's activity,oh my god there's activity!" A male voice says.
"What?! Thats impossible!!" Another male voice says.
"Apparently not." The first male says.
"No it's not. Leave." A female voice says. "Goddamn interns"
I feel something removed from my mouth. I open my eyes slowly.
"Hi," she says shining a light in my eyes. "can you tell me ypur name?"
"Jeff."
"Mkay, and what's the last thing you remember"
My mimd flashes back to my sister. I start to tense up but i keep my cool.
"Breakfast with my family"
"Ok." She says clicking her pen.
"What'd those 2 guys mean when they said-"
"Don't worry about they're just interns. You've been in a coma since October, you were actually declared brain dead. It's a good thing they didn't pull the plug."
"Pull the plug?" I ask trying to wrap my head around the information.
"Yea. You were on life support. You're vitals look good, I'll order some scans you can leave next week if everything checks out. I'll let your dad know you're awake"
I nod my head & she leaves. I roll over & oddly enough everything in me drains away, my eyelids just fall & then darkness surrounds me. I'm in the forest. The sun is shining, & they're are fairies flying around a blindingly white light. My mother appears in a blindingly white gown, she smiles at me. She looks heavenly. He long golden locks are practically glowing.
"Hey mom"
"I've sent her to you. A choice from fate. Pain will show. The closer you get the longer it'll show. Everything will disappear upon the first touch." She says walking away.
"Wait mom, where are you going? What does that mean?" She continues to walk away. "Wait mom!"
"I love you" she says in a sing songy voice. I awake with a start. Love you too mom.