Eunbyeol's POV-

"Hey..Um..I need to tell you something.."He said before taking my hand.

I looked at him expectingly as he began to move his mouth to mutter words that I couldn't hear.

It was as if my hear ing had been cut off.

"I'm sorry,did you say something?"I asked him as he fiddled his fingers and shook his head.

After bidding our goodbyes,we shared a soft kiss and parted ways.

Was Wooseok about to confess to me?

^///^

I could have accepted it had I knewn.

Wooseok's POV-

I reached the door of my apartment to see the landlord outside.

"What are you doing out here,son?You should go to the party! My daughter's been waiting for so long!"He said before taking my stuff and pushing me into the assembly hall.

There were food,a photo booth,basically party heaven.

It amazed me as I rarely went to any parties as a kid.

"Are you alone here today?"A female voice asked me.

I turned back to see a tall woman,with a slim figure,nice clothes,standing in front of me.

I then realized it was the landlord's daughter Hanrim."W-what are you wearing Hanrim?"I asked.

"I''m wearing what you like Wooseok ssi~"She said as she stroked my arm.

As much as I wanted to deny it,it was true.

She was wearing a tight pink dress with black panty hose.I gulped as the music started to play.

I then realized that noone else was here except us.

"Would you like something to drink?"She asked.Before I could answer,she was off to get a drink.

She handed me a drink and I gulped it down instantly.I felt dizzy after a few shots then I couldn't remember anything other than entering a dark room.

Back to Eunbyeol's POV-

After the date,we were all told to exit our rooms for a social gathering.

I met Hyojung with a boy sitting next to him.

"Hey Eunbyeol! This is my friend Hui!"He said as his friend waved and I returned.

"He's a crazy hacker,so he might come useful if you wanna escape.."He whispered.

"Escape?I don't want to,I mean..I love it here.."I said to him.

"Are you sure?I was hoping you could help us all escape..I mean think of it this way,these people have been locked up for days,months,years,are you sure you don't want to help them?"He asked.

"They get plenty help from the nurses,they get to be released when they are allowed to"I said before turning to the direction of my room.

"Is this how you're going to be?Are you going to be that cruel to these people!They are just like you! Lunatics,morons,we'e all the same and you're just going to be selfish and forget about everyone else?"Hui shouted,hands around my collar.

I looked down and bit my lip.Was I really being selfish?

Picking what I think is right than thinking about the others.

"You do know about their new plan right?"Hui asked letting go.

"They're going to use machines to make us forget about all our negative emotions to replace with new ones.."He said.

"They'll throw away all our memories,interests,moments to replace with different insignificant ones..Do you really want to become some stupid lab rat?"He asked.

"I-i'll think about it.."I said entering my room and locking the door behind me.

I sunk to the floor thinking about their plans.

The memories about Wooseok,Aunt Han,YanAn,Hyojung,the others,all erased to be replaced woth different ones.

Wooseok won't leave me.

I know he won't.

I grabbed my phone and called him.

'This caller is not available at the moment,please try again later'

I redialled again and again until I got tired and threw my phone across the  room.

My kitten hid in the corner before I regained my sanity and realized what I was doing.

I sigh silently and lean against the wall.What is up with me.

After that,he approached me and purred against me."I'm sorry Maru yah..I'm sure you were really scared.."I said wrapping my arms around his soft fur.

But..where is Wooseok?

I put the kitten inside his carrier and let him rest.

I then got a text message from an unknown number.

unknown: hey,you're eunbyeol aren't you?

eunbyeorr🕊: um yes,who are you?

unknown: not important,what's important is do you know who Woo Han Rim is?

eunbyeorr 🕊: no..why?

unknown: interesting,so you have a crush on jung wooseok?

eunbyeorr 🕊: that's too personal,what are you using this information for?

unknown: i just want to know..then for an exchange of information,should i tell you what i know?

eunbyeorr🕊: fine,lay it on me.

unknown: wooseok is at a party well 'party' at his neighbours,well I guess you should see it yourself.

unknown sent a photo

I fell to my knees as I look at the photo.

It was a photo of him and a girl kissing happily with his arms around her neck.

unknown: not who you thought he was to be now wasn't he?

eunbyeorr🕊: just what do you want from me honestly.

unknown: i want to eliminate people that's all, but well i can't do that but i know someone who's capable up for the challenge.

eunbyeorr🕊: what do you want me to do?

unknown: let's say it's not going to be easy.

unknown: first,escape the asylum without any witnesses or security footage

unknown: second,follow hanrim and eliminate her

unknown: third,go full on yandere by the time of the awakening.

Awakening?How did this person know about this.

unknown: you must be thinking how i know all this stuff.

unknown: look through the window above the kitty carrier.

I took a deep breath before making contact with two brown orbs.

"Mrs Lee?"I ask.

"제목:현실"