::Chapter_1::

"Clara. Claraaa." The voice said again. "Where are you my sister?" He steps near me. 'No no no no no. Dont find me, dont find me.' I plead inside my head. I hear him step away and release a silent breath. I sneak out the back door silently and run from my house as fast as I can. Why does this always happen to me? I run down an alleyway and freeze in terror. There he is, smiling.

"Gotcha."

Bay's POV

I wake up screaming. I quickly stop and try to calm down. I know how I look. Trembling, bloodshot eyes, pale as a sheet. I sit up and go to get dressed. I grab my yellow and black plaid shirt and my dark blue skinny jeans with a gray beanie. My long black hair over my shoulders and my bangs over one of my eyes. I pull them back and look at the eye. I have special eyes. Ones purple and the other is gray. But I hide the gray one. It has a huge scar next to it. I wasn't born like this either. One day i came home from school and rushed to get my brother dinner before he got home. But I accidentally burned it black when he told me to clean up the whiskey bottle he dropped and shattered. He threw me against the wall so hard I got dizzy and punched me on the side with the gray eye. I Used to have one blue and blue with a little bit of red tint. But he did this again and again. I blacked out. He left me on the ground and if the neighbor wouldn't have called the abulance, I might've died. I had severe damage to my skull and apparently he hit me so hard that he knocked some of my color chromosomes from the tinted eye, into the other so i had a purple eye and a gray one. ((AN: Im not a scientist, so i took my best guess, dont judge xD)) I push my bangs back over and head out.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So, Yay or Nay?

-Sym