Babbling 101

"Many professionals will tell you that the ADHD mind can't for focus on one thing at a time or engage in something that takes a lot of focus. That is to say the subject isn't on medication. Well I'm here to tell you that accusation is completely...true. For a long time people told me I had to do this that was until I became a part of camp half-blood. 

   "There it doesn't matter what your like you are accepted into an amazing family that stands with you through everything. We are like any other tightly knit family we fight and argue but we are there for each other when we really need it. After the two wars we really showed that and it's something I'm grateful for...," I wrote in my new journal given to me by Mr. C who said it might be helpful to write down my 'feelings'. I'm not really sure about that but he said he had all of us try it at first so I went along with it. 

   I was waiting for Percy to get done getting ready so we could meet up with Scott, Issac, and Liam to go eat and hang out just the guys. The pack is really warming up to PJ and Annie (DON'T TELL THEM I CALLED THEM THAT)and want to tell about the supernatural but Derek isn't so sure and as co-alphas or whatever their doing him and Scott have to agree to tell them. I actually surprised Derek when I didn't argue with him on telling my friends. He was also still on my case about telling him. he doesn't mention it around the others though thankfully.

   I just have this over whelming feeling that he is going to find out about me. I can't tell him but I can't stop him from figuring it out on his own. Honestly I hope he figures out that I'm a demigod it would be so much easier. The problem is I don't know if he will freak out if he does because if you think about it I'm kind of like a hunter because we kill monsters...not that they really die though. 

   My thoughts were cut off when I heard Percy walking down the stairs. I got up grabbing my keys and phone meeting him at the door. We got in my car and headed to the diner. I was about to get lost in thought again when Percy decided to make uncomfortable and awkward conversation.

   "So...you like that Derek guy?"

   "What? Why would you ask that?" I asked him confused as to why that was anywhere near in his head. 

   "Well, Annabeth had said that you like someone in the pack and I thought it was Derek. You know because the other night," he said. "It's not that I disapprove of you being-"

   "Okay first of all," I said cutting him of,"I don't care whether you approve of my sexuality or not. I wouldn't change either way. Secondly, what I tell my sister is my business and not something she should share with others. Thirdly,...we're here so never mind."

   We got out of the car with my mentally cussing my sister out. When we walked in the others already had a booth. They were having an argument on which was better Marvel or DC. I smiled that was always their go to discussion. 

   "Hi, guys. What point are you at?" They stopped talking and filled me in on the argument they had at least once a week. I wasn't really listening to them I just eat my food and got lost in that nodding along as they spoke. They would eventually notice I'm not really paying attention but I could less. 

   I had too much on my mind. That was always annoying and I thoroughly enjoyed when my mind wasn't swarming like a bee hive. 

                                                                    ~

   We have been at the diner for awhile now. I was getting tired so I asked the guys to drop Percy off at my house when they were done there. I was driving when I decided to head to Derek's against my better judgment. When I got there he was sitting reading. He looked up and I walked over to him sitting down next to him.

   "You want to know about my PTSD and I want to talk to someone other than a therapist. So, I will tell you the whole story," I said. "However, you can't tell another person."

   "Okay, that seems fair."

   "Well, it wasn't long after my mother passed all of this began...,"I started what would be a long night.

(A/N: I know it's a shorter chapter but I've been busy with family drama so you'll have to deal with it.)