Two

Dave p.o.v.
John just left so it was just the three of us.

I noticed a guy with black hair and grey eyes come inside with a girl with a blue cat hat and a guy with long hair that was sweaty. They sat at a table while the first guy went into the bathroom.

"Who are those people..."

"I dont know but they look familiar to me."

Jake said looking at them. John came back and sat with us. He looked really tired. I could tell that the people noticed John because they stared at is almost the whole time we were there. I put my arm around John and he leaned in.

"You okay kitty?"

"Yea, just my head hurts a bit..."

I kissed him head and he smiled and kisses me. I saw Jake roll his eyes the Dirk pulled him in for a kiss.

"How about we start going home?"

We all agreed and stood up but the guy with grey eyes stopped me.

"Hey you!"

He was almost telling, who was he?"

"Im not asking for help, just have you seen this guy!?"

He almost yelled again. He showed us a picture of someone that looked a bit like him but had a red sweater.

"Nope sorry."

"I wasn't asking you! I was talking to those two!"

He pointed at both Jake and John. Seriously who is this guy?

Jake and John stared at the photo, Jake staring longer but John held his head.

"You okay?"
I whispered in his ear.

"Just, head hurts..."

I looked at Dirk and he nodded his head.

"Look sorry we cant help but we have to go. Bye."

Dirk said walking away holding Jake hand and we walked with him. The three people looked like they were arguing with each other and staring at us like they still had questions. But we left.

Once at home I dragged John to bed and told him to rest. He told me to stay with him until he fell asleep because he wanted to be with me. After he fell asleep I fell asleep for a while with him. He was so soft and adorable, I love him.

You were woken up by Dirk shaking your shoulder, you saw John was atill asleep so you left and made a stern look  at your brother.

"What?"

"Oh Dave your here, I wanted to talk about the fellows from earlier." Jake said.

"What about them?"

Jake moved his hand and rubbed his chin,
"I knew that fellow looked familiar.."

"Jake just tell me."

"You see, the person in the photo used to be one of us. Stolen and experimented on. Theres no doubt that, thats Kankri."