one.

battlefield.
i - the day

It was still dawn when Raegan was awakened by some noises, she slowly opened her eyes before mumbling some insults, she hated to be awakened even more when it was this early

It was still dawn when Raegan was awakened by some noises, she slowly opened her eyes before mumbling some insults, she hated to be awakened even more when it was this early. The brunette got up from her bed and went to take a quick shower then she put on her green pants that she loved, followed by her brown leather belt, she then put on her brown top and her favorite rust-colored jacket, finally she put on her brown leather boots on.

Once she was ready, Raegan left her room and headed for the noises, she walked to the Sanctuary's main hall which was on the ground floor, she saw the hundreds of men who were under Negan's orders. Raegan listened to Negan's speech like his men, once he was done, everybody went to prepare themselves, the brunette went to see the leader to talk to him.

" Did you sleep well? " asked Negan at the young woman
" Yes, I did. So, today's the day uh? "
" Yeah it is, besides you should prepare yourself, we'll leave in less than an hour "
" Okay, I'll be ready. "

Raegan returned to her room, took her gun and put it in her holster, then she took her knife before putting it in her second holster. The young woman approached the mirror, she was looking at herself, she didn't want to do it, she didn't want to go with Negan's group, she knew Negan was going to kill someone, and she hated that, she didn't want to see someone get murdered, but she knew she couldn't do anything to stop him. Once everyone was ready to go, the Saviors separated themselves into three groups and then left to go where they were ordered to go so they would be ready when the targeted group was about to come. Raegan was in the group who was with Negan, they were patiently waiting for the targets to come here.

The night had quickly fallen when everything really began, the enemy group that had killed several men of Negan arrived, one of them looked really bad, soon they were surrounded by Negan's men so they couldn't do anything beside obeying. Simon, Negan's right hand ordered them to put down their weapons and to kneel down, the saviors' leader finally appeared, his barbed baseball bat on his shoulder, he started to talk, making the ennemies even more afraid than they already were, than he said it, he said that he was going to kill someone, he didn't know who he was going to kill, after using " eeny, meeny, miny, moe " he finally choosed someone. Raegan looked at her feet when Negan raised his bat in the air. When Lucille met the victim's head, the brunette closed her brown eyes, feeling like she was about to throw up, almost all of the people that were friends with the victim were crying, watching their friend dying like this was horrible, they couldn't do anything to help him, it was way too late for that, now.

She thought he was done after bashing the ginger's skull, that they were going back to the sanctuary but she was wrong, really wrong, it was only the beginning. Negan approached one of the women, she looked you, she had brown hair and brown eyes, even while crying she still looked beautiful. The saviors' leader taunted the woman, she couldn't believe what had just happened, she wasn't functioning right. The one who was wounded got up and punched Negan in the face, defending the young brunette. Raegan knew in the second that someone were going to die, again. After the wounded one went back on the line up.

" No exception " said Negan looking at his baseball bat.

And the massacre continued, he turned around and hit the head of the asian one, while the man was trying to say something, Negan mocked him before bashing his skull, harder than he did for the first one. Blood was everywhere again, cries were filling the air. Raegan was sighly jumping every time, the barbed baseball bat met the victim's skull. When he was done, Negan went back to see Rick, he smirks on his face, he knew that he had just break every one of them, and he was proud. He knew how superior he was so he, now, mocked Rick but even as broken as he was, he replied to him, telling him that one day he would kill him. Negan did not take that well, he grabbed Rick by his jacket and forced him to go inside the RV and left.

During the rest of the night, the saviors and the rest of Rick's group waited for Negan and Rick to come back. But they only did when the sun already came out. Rick looked even more terrified than when Negan forced him to go into the RV. The saviors' leader terrorized him even more, forcing him to cut his son's arm. Thankfully Negan stopped him before he really did it, he knew how bad he scared Rick, he was shaking, fearing what could happen next. Negan ordered to his men to take the injuried one into one of their truck. After that, they finally left, leaving a group destroyed.