1 - Fresh start

~Dans pov~

Daniel James Howell. An unusual name for an unusual boy. After leaving the hospital, his family had decided enough was enough. He had been hospitalised because he was beaten within an inch of his life because of what he wears.

Dan wears pastel clothes. Leggings and floral shirts. He always felt special when he dressed up in clothes considered girly. His last school was hell because no one supported kids like him. Anyone even remotely different was picked on, so they moved!

Today was Dans first day at the new school, Shadey high. He was nervous of what people would say but that didn't stop him wearing his favourite pastel blue leggings and pink rose shirt, nor did it stop him putting a flower crown on his head.

"Daniel breakfast is ready!" His mother yells from downstairs. He walked down into the smell of scrambled eggs and bacon. After eating he walked to school.

Dan was looking at his phone trying to decide whether to listen to muse or Panic! At the disco so naturally he didn't see the black boots or ripped, skinny jeans that belonged to the bad boy of the school.

They collided, both falling onto the ground beneath. The boy stands up quickly and glares down at Dan. "Well well well. Looks like there's a new girl at my school. Hey sweetheart try looking where you're going next time, yeah?"

Dan's eyes go wide when the boy calls Dan a girl. "S-Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. M-my names D-Dan." He stutters out while standing up. The boys eyes go wide then hard and cold! "Then why you dressed like a girl? HEY SEAN, MARK, COME HAVE A LOOK AT THE NEW PASTEL FREAK!" He yells.

Two boys walk over. One had coppery skin, pink floof and was very muscular, the other was extremely pale, green floof and wasn't as muscular as the other but had some muscle on him.

Dan was scared. He pushed past them and headed to reception to get his timetable but the back of his shirt was grabbed and he stumbled backwards onto the concrete below.

The bell rang and the three boys walked away. He stood up quickly and went to get his timetable. He looked at it and saw he had English first thing and he followed the map to the English block.

For the second time that day he bumped into someone while looking at something in his hands, and for the second time that day he had bumped into the boy from earlier.

Oh shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: yo so hi guys. New story with my friend CharleyMurray  

This is Ezekiel signing off 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄