Megamo Saikou

"That simply won't do. A guy as dumb as him can never reach your standards," My twin brother, Ciel said with a shake of his head. Alice nodded with him, drinking ginger tea due to her coughs.

Well, after calling the engagement off with Lizzy, he met Alice (XD I just love Ciel so much ^_^). Alice had seven butlers with her, the high ranked ones, to be exact. She inherited the music box and puppets business of her mother and the gun business of her father. And with that, she is also the Queen's rabbit, a decoy for her prey. Ciel was indeed lucky... Sebastian then came and gave Ciel a message. I looked over his shoulder, my h/l, h/c hair, draping/hanging on my face. He then told me to wear a gown. I knew, that there's another ball, hosted by the Saikou corps. I remembered seeing the soon-to-be heir of the business, and I would say, he's kinda cute and Ciel knew that he's next victim would be him.

__________-____________-_____________-__

Alice wore a green gown with blacks and whites, kind of like the gown of Miku with Kaito in that vocaloid song with Miku falling in love with Kaito, then Luka ordering her to kill him. So heart wrenching indeed.
Her hair was in braids with emerald pins on her hair.
I wore a red/blue/purple gown with a black rose on my waist, holding the colored cloth and pinning down the excess of the top part of the gown. You get me, do you? What remains at the bottom is black finishing the look with black gem-ed linings. On my feet were red/blue/purple/black slippers with a black rose, obviously fake, pinned them down. It's sad though, it's beautiful, indeed, but the fake ones preserved better, used more, while the real ones are always called abnormal and strange. Anyways, I changed my hairstyle to a half bun with some excess hair flowing. Like Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
Anyways, we went to a limousine and we dashed off to the party. Classic wine, Luxurious ballrooms, beautiful made foods like you thought that Pinterest was their last name. "I'm so glad to see you all in here! Let the ball begin!" And we resumed to what we were doing, basically eating the pinterestic food. Megamo came to me, greeting me with respect and kissing my hand. I blushed a bit, with Ciel and Alice smirking at me and I told Megamo, "call me Y/n, I'm not used to honorifics or something."
"Alright then, Y/n. Are you enjoying your stay so far?"
"Yes, indeed. You've done it perfect again," I complemented making him blush a bit. He thanked me and asked for a dance, which I accepted and we danced at the center with people. I could also see Ciel dancing with Alice, making me smile. They saw me and smile back. But before we ended the waltz, we kissed. I knew it was right. Then Mr. Saikou came to us, asking me if I wanted to be his suitor then I nodded. Ciel came to us and smiled, accepting the offer of fusing our companies. As the night ended, we were asked to stay and Megamo brought me to his room. We then laid down, smiling at each other and sleeping.
_____________
Alice then felt stares and said, "READERS, COME OUT OF THAT WALL RIGHT NOW!"

You all came out and you and Alice ate pocky and watched kimi no nawa and koe no katachi. The end :))