Rain Check Fulfilled

I wake up and my head is on smexy's chest. I look at the clock and see it's 7:45. I shift around and put my leg on him, feeling his member is awake. I get an idea, I quickly go under the covers, between his legs, and lick the tip of it. I start off just licking the length but then put it in my mouth to suck on it. He shuffles and moans a little. I bob my head slowly and get as much as I can in. He removes the blankets and smiles with his teeth. I pull him out to smile back while I lick the shaft.

"Good morning to you to." He says with a purr.

"Sleep well?" I ask turning me head to the side and licking up the side holding it up with my hand.

"Yes, but my wake up call is even better." He says leaning his head back.

I put him back in my mouth and suck hard but still gentle. I flick my tongue while bobbing my head earning a moan from him. He runs his fingers through my hair, holding it up so it's out of my face. I take as much as I can again but he's not satisfied, he shoves my head down more and I choke on his size. With his help I can almost take all of him. He releases and I instantly pull him out to breath. I gasp for air while he smiles down at me.

"You said whatever." He reminds me.

"I know. I just thought you'd pack a little more then that." I say sitting up.

His smile grows, to the point I see his sharp teeth, and he pins me to the bed.

"You dare talk to your master that way?! You're gonna regret that." He says and replaces his hands with his tentacles.

He roughly grabs my breast and I gasp in response. He smiles, kisses the bud. He sucks and bites on it before moving the other but still groping the first one harshly. I make sounds of approval, he moves up to my neck to bite down on my sweet spot. I moan, trying to free my arms. He chuckles.

"Are you going to behave?" He asks in a deep and seductive voice.

I nod, softening my eyes, frowning my eyebrows, and frowning.

"Please master, I'll be a good girl." I say in a small voice.

His smile grows and his tentacles disappear into his back. He turns me over and puts my butt in the air again. But instead of sliding his member in he licks my womanhood. I moan a little and hold the bed. He pulls back after a few licks and starts to finger me. I moan and a tentacle is suddenly shoved into my mouth.

"Be a good girl." He orders and spanks me.

I suck and flick my tongue as it pulls in and out. He's putting it in as far as his member would go. I gag and it pulls out completely and rests on my lips I lick it slowly as drool runs down my chin. I hear his chuckle and I gasp when he spreads his fingers inside of me.

"Good girl. Suck it like it's your masters cock." He demands.

I put it back in and begin blowing it again. He pulls out his fingers, putting himself at my entrance.

"Beg." He says with a low growl.

"Master, please fuck me." I say in a small innocent voice.

He shoves it inside, holding my hips. I moan just to be gaged again by the tentacle. I raise up me upper half and begin to bounce on his member while bobbing my head. I hear someone enter and quickly leave when they hear the bed creaking. I can't hold it, I cum on his member and moan on the tentacle, making a vibration. He spanks me harder then he's ever done it which makes me yelp in return.

"Who said you could cum?!" He asks.

The tentacle slides out of my mouth leaving a trail of saliva.

"I-I'm sorry master!" I beg and look at him.

He pulls out and flips me over, once again pinning me to the bed.

"I guess I have to punish you." He says shoving himself back in.

I smile and kiss him. He doesn't wait, he pounds me at inhuman speed while kissing me. I moan loudly and fight his grip. He only tightens it and pounds harder. I tighten around him but don't dare cum again. He groans and makes long strokes out but short in. I scream in pleasure in response, he suddenly flips us over so I'm on top. I waste no time, I begin to ride him as he roughly plays with my breasts and holds my side, without the scare and my thigh on the scare side. He may be playing rough but he still doesn't want to hurt me in a way I don't like.

"Come on! Ride me!" He yells.

I slam myself down and he moans in response.

"Like that, Good girl." He tells me.

I smile and feel tentacles rub my body. One gags me again and two play with breast while one switches with the one in my mouth. I lick the new tentacle and eye him.

"Wha are oo phan-AH!!" I start to say but feel the tentacle I've been sucking on this whole time go in my other entry. I moan and feel my whole body tense up. He chuckles and sits up.

"You didn't think I'd let you off with you cumming without permission, did you?" He ask in a sweet teasing voice.

I pant while my body feels like it's on fire and wrap my arms around his neck. He kisses my neck and the tentacle in the new place moves slow while he lays back down, bringing me with him. He moves his member again but fast and hard. The other still moves slow but I loose control. I moan while he holds the back of my head, panting into my hair. Soon I grow to love the feeling and pain but I love listening to his grunts and moans even more. I kiss him and he slides his tongue in my mouth. I don't fight I let him explore his new territory. I break for air and a moan. I open my eyes and look at his face.

We've been going at this for over an hour and he still hasn't came while I've came twice. I'd feel him grow and twitch but then he'd stop or slow down so he wouldn't. Now the tentacle matches the speed of his member as smexy towers over me. He has me on all fours with my knees in the edge of the bed. He is standing and slightly scratching my back.

"Master, please." I say in a lust filled moan.

He leans down and kisses my neck.

"Cum in me." I beg him and he chuckles.

"I'll have to go harder on you then. In both areas." He says.

I nod and he smiles bigger then ever. He speeds up again and I moan in pleasure and pain. He moans also, I feel him twitch inside me and grow. Without warning he shoves both in and cums. I can feel it's more then last time, I moan and look over my shoulder too kiss him. He kisses me deeply and gives me a few more hard thrusts before pulling out.

"Are you going to disobey your master again?" He asks.

I nod and pant with a smile. He leaves me to draw a bath and we end up taking one together.