Getting found

(I don't own transformers or pics only my character)

As I was on mystery galloping I found a stream and stopped there to cool him down. I got on him and started my way again.
Dad called me telling me were he was I went there and met up with them only to notice something different "dad where's uncle Lucas" I asked he looked at me sadly "honey I'm sorry he's gone" he said I nodded with tears coming down my face I wiped them away. I looked over to Tessa to see her beside Shane I walked to them after tying mystery up. "Hey" I said and sat down beside Tess "you alright" Shane asked us "yeah" me and Tessa said at the same time "I think I'm gonna go to bed I had I long day" I said getting up. I found a old mattress and layed down.

Next day
I woke up to dad saying it's time to go "get anything you can and that's an essential" dad said I went around the old store and got some water,food etc.

Optimus pulled up with a horse trailer and I put mystery in it. We picked up the boxes of food,water etc. and put them in the truck.

We were on our way when Optimus turned into a different newer semi "cool" I said "calling all auto bots calling all auto bots" Optimus said I was anxious to meet them. We were going to this plain dessert looking place. I looked out the window to see a chubby autobot sliding down a hill/mountain and stopping on a flat part taking a gun out and shooting it in the air whilst screaming. Then I see a samurai looking one slide down turning into a helicopter. When we pulled up a green one with a tailcoat running beside us "Mr leader of the free galaxy is back I knew you'd make it" he said with an accent "we've been waiting" the samurai said bowing " hell yeah boom time  the gangs back to tether" the chubby one said.

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for short chapter here's some pics that I forgot to show you guys

-------------------------------------------------------Sorry for short chapter here's some pics that I forgot to show you guys

Tack

Tack

🐴