The exposed diary

.......I am a loner in life amd i don't  have no one  besides my dad but he always  leaves me alone.I am rich but no one knows it .I just want to die.
WELL ttyl - (yn)

(JIMMINE and jungkook pov)

Jungkook-"wow  😔".

JIMMINE -"I wonder who she is .....and i feel bad for her  but i feel worst  for reading her diary."

Jungkook-"How could we help her ...jimmine we must return  these diary back to her and if we don't  we must always  keep it safe."

Jimmine -"yes we must keep  it safe by the way she has a nice name (yn) yes it's  just unique.

Jungkook -"Do you think she is part of Army."

Jimmine -"maybe i am not  sure she  never wrote anything  about being part of Army "

Jimmine quickly put the diary away .

Jungkook -" give me the diary jimmine I needed I found it so I am taking care of it now

Jimmine " cha cha fine here " hands him the diary and smiles  " come onlets go hide it before the other member's find out . " 

Jungkook -Places the diary inside his backpack .

The day went pretty fast and now you don't know how are you going to get your diary back and what are they going to do with it .Bell rings (ring ring ring ring )

You ran out of class  taking all of your belongings and you run to the hotel where you are staying at . You are glad those girls aren't in the  same place from the morning . You are hoping that they haven't left the country if not you are doomed . 

When you get to the hotel you press the elevator and you get inside .The doors are about to close when someone places its hand in between . You looked puzzled and look at who it is .

your pov 

who the fuck is  stopping the elevator 

the guys pov 

thanks god for not cutting  ,my hand \

he walks in 

(guy Suga)

suga- Hello sorry 

yn-" mmm why did u stop the elevator "

suga" augh cause I have to go up "

yn- mmm do you know BTS ?? Do you know if they are EXO like the same ones.

Suga - looks at her with big eyes ...." you don't know who is BTS."

yn- kind of not really 

Suga "clearly not " 

Yn_ -laughs "sorry I don't  but I know they must be really handsome and talented  "

Suga _ smiles bet they are 

yn_ " what omg we passed my floor fudge "

Suga " mine to augh." 

Yn-" plz press number 8.

Suga- " I already did ..is the floor I am going to as well."

Yn- "omg so cool dude." 

Suga- " well good luck finding Bts."

Yn- "I wish the same because they have my diary..that stupid boy picked it up."

Suga "" looks at her you what ..."

Yn " well we are hear sorry I cant keep[ talking but if you want come I am in the sweet room ..I mean I always need company ..ok later."

you ran off

Suga- walks out the elevator  'I cant believe its her .."