Ch. 1 Livin The Dream

As I walk on to the stage I hear my name being screamed and people shouting in happiness. My heart pounds. Boom poom boom poom boom.... I start to sweat and I look up to see a full venue. I smile and run across the stage, loud music is being played in the background. I start to sing to the music trying to get everyone in sync. As Im dancing and singing to the music, I yell out. "What's up Pennsylvania" I say proudly into the microphone. Everyone screams in passion and says my name loudly. After I sing a few of my songs, we move on to the meet and greet. This is my favorite part because I get to meet my supporters.

   After the M&G I headed backstage and met with the crew and my manager. I was so happy that show was finally over. Soon after I headed to the dressing room. I got my phone out of my pocket and whent on instagram, I saw some edits and posts about todays preformance. And about 20 minutes later I put my phone down and when over to grab some food,  I grabbed a bag of chips and a half eaten sandwich that I had mannaged to eat earlier that day. After I finished eating I decided to watch a movie. After the movie was over it was 9:47 p.m.  I decided to go out for a ride on my penny board. As I was riding I heard someone call my name.

  "Hey Jacob. Long time no see" The voice said.  "Hey. Um who are you?" I said/asked. Then the person took there phone out of there pocket and shined the light on his face. "Oh my gosh! Mark!!" As I said that I ran up to me and gave him a bro hug. "How are you man!?" "Good. How have you been?" He said/asked smiling at me. "Good. I jave been real bussy tho" I said smiling back. "Nice bro!! Heard you are on tour" he said looking at me. "Yeah I am. Its been fun. It's hard work though" I said. "Yeah I bet" He said laughing. "Well I have to get going. Sory see you tater?" I said/asked.  "Its okay. See you later Sartorius." He said laughing. As I was riding away, I felt someone grab me and pull me down to the floor. Who could it be? I asked.

- Ooooohhh cliff hanger!!!!Yes!!! I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IM TRYING HERE!!!!! LOL ;) I love you all so much❤🙂😚⚘Qotd: Who do you think the mystery person is?Comment and tell me. Bai bai Jada. Hope you all enjoyed this first episode. Tell me do you like it? Leave any suggestions in a comment. I will try to update soon!! Xoxo - Jay
🐚🕊💫
6

-18-17