Ch. 2 Runaway Troubles

Jacob

  I looked up from the floor and saw a teen girl. "Hey." I said trying to stand up. "Hey." The girl said. She looked young and scared. "Do you know who I am?" I asked. "Yes. Your Jacob. Jacob Sartorius." She said. "Yeah. Thats me." As I was trying to stand up she pushed me back down to the floor and put her hands on my mouth. "Shhhh." She said quietly. She slowley romoved her hands. "Im sorry. Its just I am running away, away from my stepfather." She said."Its fine. Why are you running away?" I whisperd. "My mom died a few years after she remarried. And when she died my stepfather started to get abusive and he started hitting my older brother and I." She said looking around. "Oh Im so sorry. Can I do anything to help?" I said/asked. "No its okay. I will be fine. You don't have to" Right after she said that there was yelling. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the other side of the street. I followed her and grabed my penny board with my other hand. "Is that him?" I asked. "Yes." She said trembling. "Lets go. I know a place" she whisperd. "Okay. Sure." Right after she started running and I followed, we both ran for about 5 blocks and we arrived to a near by park.

  I stared at her. I couldn't see her verry well because it was dark but I saw a brused face with scares and cuts. "Whats your name?" I asked. "Gabby." She said taking deep breaths and she sat down on the floor. "Nice to meet you Gabby." I said sitting next to her. "You too. Jacob." "Hey do want some water?" I asked handing her my water bottle. She grabbed it and drank some water. "Thanks." She said half smiling. "No problem." I said returning the smile. "Hey. Um so as you know im on tour, and if you want, you could come with me to the venue and we can talk something out with my mom about you satying with us or something." I said. "Yeah sounds good. Sorry for the trouble." She said. "Its fine." I said smiling at her. She blushed lightley and then stud up. "So where is the venue?" She asked. "Not far. I can call an uber hold up." I said as I was grabbing my phone. "I got us an uber. It will be here soon." I said. "Okay. Thank you." I smiled and sat there.

(SKIP UBER RIDE.)
*BACK AT VENUE*

  "Woah! This dressing room is insane. Is it yours?" She said/asked. "Thanks, yeah its mine." I said laughing. My mom walked in soon after. "Hey...Oh Jacob who is this?" My mom asked. "Mom! Hey. This is gabby. She found me." I said standing up and playing with my ear. "Hey Mrs. Sartorius, Sorry to brother but I was out for a walk when I ran into Jacob." Gabby said. "Mom, she needs our help." I said anxusley. "Nice to meet you Gabby." my mom said smiling. And my mom grabbed my shoulder and pulled me outside. "What do you mean she needs our help?" She asked me. "Her stepfater is an alcoholic and abuses her." I answerd. "What kind of abuse?" My Mom asked. "He hits her, and beats her for no reason." I said. "Okay Jacob. Lets go talk to her." She said. "Okay Mom." I said.

  We walked it and my mom motioned gabby and I to sit. We all sat and we talked to her for about 30 minutes. Afterwards it was now midnight. And My mom invited gabby to stay with us. We drove back to the hotel and my mom let Gabby room with me. I opend the soor and jumped on the bed. Gabby looked at me and laughed. She sat on the next bed to my bed. She grabbed the tv romote and turned on the tv, then she looked at me and sat there smiling. I just looked back at her and then started laughing.

Gabby

"Jacob?" I asked. "Yeah?" He said. "I don't mean to bother but could I ask you a question" I asked nervousley. "Yeah sure" He said smiling. "Okay, what do you think about touring?" I said. "Its okay. Its kind of frustrating at times." He said. I layed down and then I said "Really? Is it that bad? I mean I get how it could be but im not really sure" I giggled. "It just gets overwhelming because there is so much to do." He said smiling at me. Then he said. "Im hungry, do want pizza?" He got out his phone and opend the Dominos Pizza app. "Sure"