Nandini Manik Malhotra

In a room beautifully decorated with scented candles and roses and fairy lights there enters a girl all dolled up in her wedding attire, her sindoor and mangalsutra adding more charm to her beauty . Her eyes sparkling speaking volumes of her happiness of finally getting bounded in a most sacred and pure relation. The jingle sound of her bangles and the anklets filling in the atmosphere marking her entry in the room along with the giggles of her friends teasing her of the upcoming events. (Room picture ref to media box . Imagine rose petals spread over the bed)

Making her sit in the centre of the beautifully decorated bed and giving all the best wishes and tips the girls made their way out of the room leaving the bride in her own thoughts or in actual words in her dreams which has now become her reality.

Bride's POV

Finally the most awaited day of my life, the day which I was excited about, the day I was nervous about, the day finally I am tied with my love for rest of my life. I am the most pampered and loved child of my parents. My family always treated me like a princess. Yes I am a princess my appa's princess. Miss you appa. Love you. Virtual kiss to you. (Winking). I miss my family. Its very difficult for a girl to leave her house her people and accept a new family and her new house. But I'm very lucky in that case. My dadda is same like my appa. He is such a sweetheart and my mumma she is the best. They are such amazing couple. Handsome and sexy they are the most adorable grandparents. Aww I'm so lucky to have such in laws who actually has become my people in such short span of time.

I have always dreamt of a fairy tale love story. My prince charming, the one who treats me like a princess just like how my appa treats me. The one who respects me and my desicion and the one who loves me to infinity and beyond just like my family. I never thought that my Ayyappa will be so greatful that he gave me more than what I have actually asked for and what I actually deserve. He gave me MY MANI. When i say this trust me, he is the world's greatest lover. My lover. I'm very lucky to be called HIS. Very lucky to be called as MANIK'S NANDINI. Very lucky to be called as MANIK'S JAAN. Very lucky to be called as NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA. I love you MANI hamesha, till starts shine and fireflies glow.

I always wanted my wedding to take place in middle of the ocean. My appa and bhai always fulfilled all my wishes even before it they hear it from me. And now my dadda and manik too are added to the list. So my wedding dreams were too fulfilled. So, Right now I am waiting for My Man to come sitting in the beautifully decorated and cosy room in Malhotra's private yatch.

My thoughts were made to pause by the click of the door and there enters my man with that sexy smirk on his face and mischief filled eyes. Ayyappa I'm so nervous. Please save me...!