Chapter 35

It's been over an hour and it seems we've finally come to a decision. Lucas can refuse to let me take action in 'missions' without his father punishing either of us for disregarding an order. I can refuse to listen to Lucas and take action when I want to.

A couple of the rules attached to this are that we can't always refuse. All the other parties involved get a chance to state why I should or shouldn't take action in the mission. We need to take the others their reasons in consideration and maybe take the refusal back.

If it's a team mission Lucas and I will always be a team except in special occasions. If I'm sick I don't have to come when summoned. Lucas will also always be present if I'm summoned. I don't have to torture, kill or watch when either happens.

There are other rules as well but those are the most important ones. Of course, I've got to get the tattoo as well and apparently, they are going to place it immediately. Damon's father who's apparently a tattooist is doing it.

"Where do you want it?" He asks me to which I lift my hair and point to the back of my neck. It will be visible if my hair's up but otherwise it won't so I think it's a good place. "Very well, could you pull up your hair and lay down on your stomach?" He instructs.

I do as told and Lucas takes my hand in his as I start to feel the needle pushing in my skin. Damn that stings like a bitch! I bite my lip when I feel the lines being drawn because it feels as if someone's cutting me on the back of my neck.

Luckily it's a small tattoo and it's relatively fast over. Damon's father whose name's Erik places a band aid over it and hands me a tube to put on the tattoo. After that we join the others who are all in the training room.

"So, now the reason why I summoned you all." Steven starts as we decide to sit on the ground. "There's been an incident with the scorpions. They are selling drugs at Jake's races and he has banned them but they keep showing up so we need to send them a message." Steven continues as I interrupt him.

"Jake's races as in the ones where we take part in?" I know it's probably disrespectful to interrupt your gang leader but that's another exception the girls and I have. Apparently girls are more curious than guys so we probably can't stop ourselves from asking questions. So, we can just ask when we don't know something.

"Yes, the same ones. I want all our new guy members to send the message that if the scorpions don't listen they're going to pay for it one way or another. I want you to make an example out of Gomez. Damon and Bennett will join you in this and will explain what needs to happen." Steven concludes.

"I'm going too." I state which resolves in everyone looking at me. "First off, I need to know who these scorpions are. Secondly if it's the same Gomez that I think it is, I'll give him a personal message as well. And lastly I'm not letting my brother, boyfriend or guys I consider as brothers go into a situation I don't know anything about." I argue.

"You're not going. He wasn't even asked you to go. Besides you're just out of the hospital. You still need to heal." Lucas argues back.

"You're forgetting our promise again we're together in everything we do. And you didn't deny it was that bastard Gomez that bothered me. Besides about the healing part you know exactly how well I've recovered already." I subtly remind him of earlier.

"I'm not forgetting our promise I just don't want you to get hurt again. I just got you back and I can't lose you again." Lucas explains and I feel the pain in his words but I'm determined to go with them.

"I know but I'll be okay. I know how to defend myself besides you and the others are there so I'll be fine. And I can be the bait because I'm pretty sure Gomez wants revenge for the way I humiliated him and the others at the tracks." I reassure him.