06: notice board

total applications: 10
open slots: 0/7
story begins: —

SLOTS

MAIN/BACK-UP
the boss 2/1
the advisor 1/0
the underboss 1/0
the lieutenant 2/3
the informant 1/1
the enforcer 1/3
the spy 2/2

LOVE INTERESTS

MAIN/BACK-UP
Kim Namjoon 2/1
Kim Seokjin 2/1
Min Yoongi 1/1
Jung Hoseok 1/3
Park Jimin 0/1
Kim Taehyung 2/2
Jeon Jungkook 2/1

note: bolded means the slot/love interest is closed

ANNOUNCEMENTS

june 29th
i got my first form a while back but never managed to post this chapter! but anyway, this apply fic is open and waiting for applicants ;)

july 10th
it's been a while since i've gotten any forms so i'm low key wondering if people are still interested in this fic?? please comment down if you're still thinking of applying, it would make my day!

july 23rd
i just got an amazing form for the underboss so the slot might get closed soon! idk i mean i want to give other people a chance but the form is just so good!!!

july 30th
so yes i ended up closing the underboss and yoongs bc the form i received was excellent and i'm an impatient lil bitch <3

august 3rd
i've decided to put a deadline bc i want to get this story started while i still have time. the deadline is the 20th of august so please send your forms by then!!

august 13th
the advisor slot might close really soon!! if nobody notifies me saying they're planning to apply for the slot i'm just gonna close it. the form i got was everything i imagined the character as and so. much. more. i think i'm in love...

august 16th
namjoon and the advisor are now closed! also pls give my boys jimin and hoseok some love, they deserve better.

august 20th
i've closed hoseok and the boss!! although the deadline was the 20th, i'm giving you a few more days to send in forms since some people asked for extensions. please send me your forms until the 25th of august!!

august 25th
ok so i don't think any other forms are coming so i'm officially closing the story! i repeat, papilløn is officially CLOSED!! i'll be going through the forms and releasing the chapters throughout the next few days. thank you to everyone who applied!!