Chapter 17

Sorry this took so flipping long. April 17th is my acutal birthday so I was busy then and things have just been hectic with my family, friends, etc... But we're getting better! Hopefully posting more often! Feel free to send me ideas either via my twitter [@InfinityCody] or here on Wattpad!

---------------------

Chapter 17

*recap:*

She gave me one more quick kiss and we left for Gab’s… Surprise.

---

*Cody’s POV*

We stepped outside and I locked the door behind us.

“Before we leave, I want a couple pictures!” My mom beamed.

“Okay, who first?” Gab asked.

“How about Cody and Alli first, then you and Alli, then all 3 of you, then you and Cody?” She suggested.

“Alright!” I said, moving over to the front of the house where the lighting was good.

She took a photo of us doing GCF, and then Gab took my place.

She took a cute friend picture of Gab and Alli with their arms around each other, also doing GCF.

I moved  and stood on the other side of Gab. I put my arm on her back and we all did GCF for the photo.

Finally, Alli moved and I put my arms fully around Gab’s stomach and she put her hands on mine as she stood in front of me for the picture.

“Aww, okay. We’re done. Thanks guys.” My mom thanked.

Gab turned around and gave me a small hug and a kiss on the cheek. I hugged her back.

Alli, Tom, my mom and dad all piled into the car while Gab and I walked towards the limo.

I opened the door for her and she climbed inside, as did I right after.

I shut the door behind us and we got settled into our seats.

“Gonna tell me now?” Gab said.

“Not until we get there!” I teased.

“Ah! I don’t want to wait any longer!” She said and rested her hands on her legs and looked straight forward.

I put my arm around her neck and brought her head closer to mine.

I kissed her cheek.

“It’s just a 10 minute drive until we’re there babe.” I laughed lightly.

“Fine.” She joked.

I kept my arm around her neck and I took her left hand in my right. We just cuddled for a few minutes until we got there.

~10 minutes later~

We arrived at Gab’s surprise – Part 1.

A theatre.

We climbed back out of the limo and I shut the door behind us.

“Ooh! What movie are we seeing?” Gab questioned.

“The Hunger Games.” I answered.

“Sweet! I’ve read the book before, it’s really good. It has quite a bit of gore in it though.” She laughed.

“I heard. But it’ll be good otherwise.” I said.

I took her waist and pulled her close to me. I guided her into the building. There were people here; they just wouldn’t be in the same theatre as us. We were recognized too, but we had security near and we just wanted this night to ourselves.