Missing You

I am ultra bored and tumblr fanfics have made me like this.

Trigger Warning : This may set of triggers from past times

__________________________________________________________________________

April 23rd 2012

Dear Louis, 

                      It has been three days since you left me, it still hurts me inside, not seeing you walking around, talking to me or anything, I just wish you could come back to me.

Your warm and scented clothes hug my body, but it makes me hurt so much more, why did you have to leave me? We were best friends, we lived together, but now in this cold and empty apartment I live alone, your childlike voice and amazing laugh echo through the rooms.

I visited you today though, I am sorry I haven't done it since you left but I just couldn't face seeing your name engraved on a piece of stone. The realisation hit me completely today, that I would never get to see you again.

April 25th 2012 

Sorry I haven't been writing to you it's just that all I have done the past few days is cry and sleep, I sleep in your bed or on your favourite couch. I have hardly eaten and everyone is becoming worried, are you worried about me? I hope your not, please don't be worried or think its your fault, it's just I can't eat, the thought of food makes me feel sick, my stomach is not functioning properly. 

April 30th 2012

Same again as the last entry. Nothing more has happened, but we all met again today, all four of us, we just sat about our flat, talked about you, we went to McDonalds and ordered a Happy Meal, chicken nuggets and a water, your favourite, I tried to eat all the meal but becasue it was your meal it made it harder, when I came back I was sick in the tiolet, everything came up, but I kept the toy, its sitting proudly with yours, they will stay with me forever, don't you worry.

May 2nd 2012

I really thing I should update you more, my mum and stepdad tricked me into seeing the doctor today, he told me that either I need to eat or I will spend a long time in hospital, he gave me some tablets that I don't plan to take, I just can't eat. 

May 3rd 2012

Its 00:01 on your alarm clock so I guess that means I can write to you, I feel like this diary is the only thing keeping me sane and keeping me alive at the moment, I will visit you today, I promise.

I visited today, there were loads of flowers around you today, lovely messages from fans and friends and family, there was one set of flowers, tulips they were, your favourite, but the message that was attached was so amazing I had to tweet it, I hated sharing the fan's message but I just had to tell the world how this one person felt about you,

"Louis,

you saved my life, before I heard you talk or laugh I hurt myself, I hated doing it but I had to, then you came along, you actually saved my life so I want to thank you so much, you meant everything to me and to see you go is like me whole life turned upside down and back to the way I was before, I miss you BooBear, I miss you so much,

Lily xxx"

Isn't she lovely, messges like that make me miss you more, please come back.

May 4th 2012

I found myself sitting on our balcony today, I crept onto the railings and swung me legs over the edge, I wish I could feel myself fall, the wind blow through me the pain just go away, but before I could do anything Liam saved me, he grabbed my body like I wieghed nothing more than a small suitcase, but that is probably all I do weigh, I miss you Lou, come back please, please.

May 5th 2012

I hate myself, I am coming to find you today, look for me when I arrive I miss you too much. See you soon.

Love from Harry xx

Louis William Tomlinson 1991 - 2012

Harry Edward Styles 1994 - 2012

Dearly beloved best friends, they will be sadly missed.

____________________________________________________________________________

Please don't be offended by anything in this story, I would rather write a happier story but this fanfic made me think about things, so this is to you. Your my best friend.  :)