I Still Love You

PROLOGUE

Princess is so nervous while she is walking towards the room Jake rented for their 6 months anniversary. She doesnt know why her boyfriend rented a beautiful expensive room for their monthly anniversary. All she knows is he has something really important to tell her. She even think about him having an affair with someone or maybe he wants to break it off.

"Knock knock knock" as Princess knock the door.

"Were have you been? Ive been waiting for you since..." Jake told her as soon as he open the door.

She slowly entered the room while thinking if she needs to ask Jake about what is going on or she just wait and let Jake open up.

"Baby, come here sit with me in the bed." Jake said.

"Ah no Im fine here at the sofa. What are we gonna talk about and why do you need me to come here in this beautiful and expensive hotel?" Princess ask impatiently.

Jake stand up and walks towards her. He sit besided her and hold both of her hands. Jake still dont know how he will tell her his secret. As Princess being so impatient, she just ask him.

"Baby, are you having an affair? Is that why you want me here because you want to break up with me? Why did you bring me here if you just want to break up with me, we can just..." Princess didnt finish what she was saying when Jake interrupt her.

"Baby, what are you talking about? Im not having an affair and I will never ever cheated on you. Why do you think that?"  Jake said it with his voice raise.

"So why did you bring me here?" she replied annoyed.

"I just dont know how to tell you the truth. The real truth about me."  Jake said.