Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE

As soon as they arrive at Princess grand dad house, he was looking good. When he saw Jake coming inside, he asks Jake if he already ate lunch. Princess grand dad really liked Jake and Princess knows it.

“Jake, come in to our little house. Come we are starting to eat lunch.” Her grand dad said.

“Yes sir. Thank you.” Jake said as his sitting towards the dining table.

While they are eating Princess dad really wants to ask Jake about his relationship with his daughter.

“Jake, I hope you don’t mind. I really need to ask this question.” Princess dad said.

“Yes sir.” Jake answered.

“Who are you in my daughter’s life? You always drop her from school and please don’t tell your just friends coz I never do that to any of my friends before.” Princess dad said.

“Actually sir, I really want to court your daughter. I came today to ask your permission. I am hoping that you will approve it.” Jake said.

Princess couldn’t speak as what’s Jake saying. Even her dad just stared at her.

“I will take good care of her and I will try my best...” Jake hasn’t finish what he is saying as Princess dad interrupt him.

“You shouldn’t ask me about that. You have to ask her. Even I will say and she doesn’t like you, I can’t do anything about it.” Princess dad answered.

“Jake don’t worry about me, I liked you and you have my permission.” Princess grand dad said.

“Grand dad!” Princess shouted.

“Why don’t you like me? He looks nice and I know that he will look after you. One more thing you never bring any guy in this house even a guy friend but with him, you even introduced him to us.” Her grand dad said.

Princess couldn’t answer the question her grand dad asked. She knows that whatever her grand dad asked about Jake was true.

After they ate Princess brings Jake to her grand ma’s garden. This was her favourite place especially the swing that her grand dads build for her.

“This is my favourite place. I’m always play here when I was a kid that is why grand dad build me a swing. I’m always here as well when I need to hide from my mom and dad.” Princess said.

“Wow, rewind. My Princess is talking about her life. Not that I don’t like it it’s just I’m shock.” Jake teased her.

“Well whatever I do to make you run away from me, you still stays and tries to be patient with me. So well maybe it’s better to give you a chance.” Princess saying that while pointing her heart.

“Thank you.” Jake just hugged her.

“Jake, I hope you are saying the truth to me. I mean all the truth. Well, is Lisa really your best friend?” Princess asked.

“Yes, she’s my best friend since birth. We grew up together. She came from rich family. They are the owner of Bank of Victoria. That is why she’s studying Business Management.” Jake said.

“I thought she was your girlfriend when she came to our school. Especially you are so close.” Princess said.

“Why are you jealous?” Jake said while tapping her shoulder.

“Off course not!” Princess said while walking away because she doesn’t want Jake to notice her red face.

“Hey I’m only joking. Stay here please. Tell me a story.” Jake pleaded.