~Chapter 1~

I would just like to say that I appreciate everyone who reads my stories, but it does take a lot of time and creativity and stress to come up with the book and how to move forward with it. That is why I would appreciate it if you could buy it as an e-book for $10 on Amazon or whatever other website you use.

I understand that some people might not want to and I respect that. But $10 would buy you a small meal at a restaurant, and the book took me three years to finish, so just keep that in mind before you comment slurs about me for charging for my book.

It's a way to give back to me, so that I can continue to give back to you (writing more stories because I have more time to instead of working all the time).

Thank you for your time. I love you all!! Have a nice day

——————————

After I left the grave yard at about 12:00 am- yes, I spent the whole day by his grave- I immediately packed my bags and drove for hours until I saw a hotel that was on the other side of town. I paid for a day and night and stayed there that day, planning out the things that I needed to do and process. For instance, where was I going to go to school now? Was I even going to go to school? Where was I going to live? Where will I get the money? One day and night at a hotel was $200.00, and I'm not necessarily growing money from a tree right now.

I remember before I left my parents' house I wrote them a note that told them I was leaving and the reason why, not answering any of the calls or texts I got from them from that day on. I just couldn't think or be there anymore. That place was now officially  a nightmare-came-true, and the things that happened to me as a kid there weren't necessarily helping the town's "benefit of the doubt" thing people say for me to do either.

No way in hell was I giving that town a second chance.

Well, time passed by faster then I thought it would and now it's officially been a little more then two months. Currently I'm living in a small- but cozy- apartment, not planning on coming back to that horrid past any time soon.

No one from my old town knows where I am, let alone what building I'm at, and I won't tell them. I haven't went to school, visited  home, contacted anyone, or even spoken to anyone from my neighborhood or school for two months now.

All I did was go to the gym to exercise and lift weights, go to a place where I learned how to box and street fight, and then I would go to a shooting range where a new friend of mine that was my age, named Hunter, would show me how to shoot all kinds of different guns. My favorites would probably be the handguns because they're light and effective, unlike the big rifles and snipers that are so heavy they're probably the equivalent of the weight of an elephant.

Hunter and I got closer as weeks went by, and eventually to the point where we shared things about our past. He told me about how his parents divorced because his father would bring him to the shooting range at age 6 and let him shoot guns. He left his mother for his father at age eight, thinking his mom didn't love him anymore, and when Hunter got into his mid-teens his father turned into a violent alcoholic, so as soon as Hunter turned 18 he moved out of his dad's house and bought an apartment for himself.

Each day we learned something new about each other; talking about our likes and our dislikes, our hobbies, and our interests. After a while I got used to Hunter's style of life, and vise versa, and by the time 2 months went by we were officially best friends.

And I didn't notice back then, but now I knew that Hunter was going to- and always would- have a big impact on my life in the future.

||-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-||