Love

Selena POV
I woke up to two hands pulling me closer to them and turned around to find out that me and Justin slept last night. Omg I just had a one night stand Justin Drew Bieber. He does looks cute with his messy hair . Wait what am I think. I need to wake him up. " Justin wake up".

Justin POV
I felt someone shake me telling me to wake up and to my surprise I see Selena in bed with. Omg I remember her and I had sex last night, I hope she doesn't regret it cause I loved it make her scream my name loud, " What happened" she said . " we had sex" I said. "Selena" I said " Ya" she said . " Do you regret it "? " No of course not and I hope we could hangout soon I had a great time with I think we would have a very close relationship but you need to get out of my bed and Change to go get breakfast ok " she said " of course we could hangout more and I don't regret it " I said.

Selena POV
Justin and I had a talk about last night and I thing we could form a really strong relationship. I was making breakfast for the two of us. When he came down he looks hot

 Justin POV Selena looked very hot omg I get hard just by looking at her she is driving me crazy

Justin POV
Selena looked very hot omg I get hard just by looking at her she is driving me crazy

 Justin POV Selena looked very hot omg I get hard just by looking at her she is driving me crazy

__________________________________________________________________

5 months later

Justin POV
Selena and I are officially dating. I asked her out 3 months ago, I couldn't be happier than having her as my girlfriend it's a blessing. Selena decided to open up a Cafe.

Selena POV
Today Justin and I are celebrating are 3 month anniversary. I really don't know what to wear, I'll just call Lilly and Kourtney to come and help me.

S•hey Kourt can you Lilly help me get dress for my anniversary.

K•sure Sel see you in a 30 min and I call Lilly and pick her up

S•thank you sis y'all are lifesavers see than bye

K•no problem

I was cleaning my kitchen when I heard the doorbell ring and ran to go open the door. "Hey girl" both my best friends scream at the same time. We all went to my room because I just only have 4 hours to get ready for anniversary. ——————————————————————————————————
We took like an hour to find what to wear they decided me to wear a light blue dress with flower pattern and white heels because Justin and I are going to have dinner in his beach house.

Lilly did my hair while Kourtney did my makeup

Lilly did my hair while Kourtney did my makeup. Lilly curled
my hair and Kourtney did a light pink shade and light pink lipstick. When they finished I just only had 20 min to have to get my bag and heels. Lilly and Kourtney decided to leave 10 min later Justin came to pick me up I was ready and excited of what is happening later at night.