Do we make the Future, or does the Future make us?

Stampys POv:

I was sitting by the window of my beautiful house, the sun shining in my face. I saw a red car pull up in my driveway, and a beautiful woman stepped out, the sun reflecting on her short, brown hair. Beth, the love of my life, had arrived at my doorstep. I quickly moved downstairs, not missing a beat, to open the door for her.

"Hai Ducky!" I chirrrped, sweetly, giving her a biiiiig hug! She smiled at me, hugging me back.

"Hey, Stampy-chan!" (A/N: I love the nicknames I made them for eachother! :3)

"I'm so glad you could come!'" I said, smiling. Today was a great day- the whole magic Animal Club was coming over! I invited Squid, Amy, Ash, Tom, Netty, Rosie, Finnball, and of COURSE Sqaishey. Don't tell anybody this..., but I have a HUUUUUUUGE crush on Sqaishey!!! *blushes* Anyways, I'm super excited to see everybody else!

*door bell rings in distance*

Oh, more friends,! I'll get the door and go see who it is!

(A/N: I was too lazy to do separate lines of speaking, So I did it in text form instead! S=Stampy, Sq=Squidnugget , F=Finnball, A=Amy, As=Ash,, T=To m, N=Netty, an R=Rosie! Thx!!)

S: Hey guys! I'm sooo glad u could make it!

All except stamps: Thanks, we are too!

I let them all inside and we started talking and making jokes. When suddenly, someone knocked at the door!

"That;s weird, everyone's already here?'" I questioned aloud. I shrugged and opened the door. I gasped.

You wouldn't believe who I saw!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Whoah, I wonder who decided to crash stampy"s Party?!?!

Found out next chapter! ;3

Hope u Enjoyed!

-Brittney (xoxoxo)