1 : Meeting The Mauraders

Ren's pov

I sighed as I sat in a cabin on the Hogwarts Express. I couldn't sit with Lily cause I wanted it to be a surprise that I'd be going to Hogwarts with her. No one has yet to enter the cabin with me either, there's also some letters carved into the wood. 'PWPM'. Interesting. I looked out the window as the train slowly pulled away from the station then heard four voices talking to each other. "Prongs, how many times has she said 'no' to you mate?-" a rough voice said only to be interrupted by an intelligent warm and rough yet calm voice replying with, "Three hundred fifty one times."

"-I doubt she'll start to say yes now, mate." The first voice continued.

"A guy can dream that though!" Another voice, which sounded pretty attractive. Then the door opened, causing me to look at the owners of the voices. It was four males. One looked shorter than I am and had messy blonde hair and was kinda chubby. Another was holding a book and had tussled chocolate brown hair then three large scars, werewolf scars too, going across his face along with a single band-aid on his nose. Then the third had a leather jacket and shoulder length curly blackish-brown hair along with a cocky/flirty aura surrounding him. Then the final one, he had messy black hair and a slight smirk on his face. His warm, mischievous hazel brown eyes met with my dark, mysterious forest green eyes and a faint blush ran across our cheeks. I stayed quiet and gave them a timid wave. "Hello, I do not believe we've seen you before. Are you new?" The one who had a book ask. I gave a timid smile and nodded. They all smiled before putting their stuff away and sitting down to introduce themselves. "I'm Remus Lupin." The one with the book said kindly. "P-peter P-pettigrew..." the chubby blonde one said shyly. "Black. Sirius Black." The one with the leather jacket said before grabbing my hand and kissing it. I raised an eyebrow at him before looking at the last one. "James Potter at your service." He said putting out a hand for me to shake, in which I shook. "I am Ren. It's nice to meet you all!" I said warmly in my timid voice. "If you don't mind me asking Ren, but what is your last name?" James asked. "Oh I don't mind one bit! My last name is Evans. Ren Evans." I smiled sweetly at them while I replied. They all seemed shock for a moment. 'I guess they know Lily,' I thought. "Evans has a brother?" Asked Sirius. I nodded and gave a small smile. "A twin brother, actually." I responded quietly. They all seemed shocked. "A-anyways, who were you guys talking about?" I asked while starting to blush. "Your twin..." Remus trailed off looking down. I gave a quiet chuckle. "It's that damned 'Sever-ass' boy. Doesn't even like me. And he only met me about a month ago!" I fussed, exasperated. They all chuckled at my comment. "I feel like we'll all be very good friends!" Said James smiling happily.