•Trois•

"Jason, please, I'm telling you as a friend who doesn't want to see your life go down---the drain, please reconsider!" A voice speaks in the hall of an abandoned mill among many that the Blossoms gladly left for scrap in a tangled forest.

"No, I am going to complete this Allie! I do not care if someone comes after me! I want to be with her! And only her! I do not care for anyone else! I love her." Those words that just spilled from his darkened lips made the world a little brighter for a certain young lady who isn't present (though she should be). A dreaded heave of air passes through the stale wind and the other party is forced to stop.

Convincing a Blossom is comparable to talking to a wall and attempting to make it move. On its own of course, since it has a living conscious.

"Jason, please. Please, your father, your mother, they don't want you two to be together! They will do anything to stop you!" Almost on the verge of tears, she pushes all of her hope into one final phrase. "If you don't listen, you'll surely never succeed with your plan." A cough of arrogance and bliss flies forth and smacks her in the face. Another personality trait of Blossoms, they want to win their own way.

"I will do more than succeed! I'll thrive and live a fantastic life with the love of my life and, the others that tag along," his beaming smile would lighten up any night but his night is coming, too soon, and too quickly. "I won't forget you, Allie. I never will. I thank you for all your words of wisdom but now I must move on my own and blaze my own trail. I will continue on with life. I will march to a steady drum. I will win."

But winning wasn't an option in this match, his opponent would soon show their face and make his life stop in an instant. Without a second though. Without a second idea to what Jason Blossom's death would cause to the small town of Riverdale and all the secrets, it stashes away for limited eyes to see.

Jason's death surprised many, a boating accident some called it, even the one who helped him. But the one that sees all knows the truth and only the truth. What really happened to Jason Blossom was a mystery due to the fact his body wasn't found in the waters him and his twin sister was rowing in. No matter how far the Water Police or Nautical Control would cruise up and down the waves, nothing was found. Now, when someone drowns, never mind. Just ignore the thought that I attempted to explain.

It's just a thought, but there is more than the eyes see, and an infinite amount that ears are able to catch. But who listens to a shadow that is concealed behind trees that lead to a jungle of mangled fears and terrors? Who would turn an ear to hear the truth? Who would want to listen to an invisible source that no one knows about? Well almost everyone.

In an empty room, two teens sit and hear their stories and latest ideas about this heist.

Atlas has her own version.

"You're saying that one of his own relatives killed him? Do you know how many Blossom's there are?" Jughead asks with doubt draped over his face. Atlas nods her head viciously, she wants him to know, but he is blind. And the total view on this case isn't allowed. There are a few holes that need ducted tape for security.

"Yes! It had to be! No one hates the Blossom family that much to kill one than their own family! Yes, the Coopers live in dreariness when the name Blossom is brought up but they don't have the guts to continue on with a full plan. And practically everyone in town despises them but no one would dare act. And lastly, the fact that Cheryl said it was a boating accident when they haven't found a body? That has 'do-not-look-further-into-or-else' and I did!" He licks his drying lips and shrugs his shoulders.

"That's just an idea, a conspiracy, a theory Atlas. It cannot be absolute till all the evidence is laid out and shown to the public. I'm sorry," he says rubbing her shoulder, an incredibly gentle action that means: "I want to believe you.