one

"what are you looking at?" jimin asked as he plopped onto the couch, sitting beside him.

"i'm just looking through twitter for selca day," taehyung stated, scrolling down the page.

"hey, hey! stop scrolling," jimin held taehyung's finger from scrolling and scrolled back up, looking for the picture that caught his eye.

"she likes you, her selca day is with you," jimin stated, pointing to the picture.

"she's pretty," teahyung said as he checked the account.

"you could use your fake account and compliment her," jimin suggested to his friend. "who knows, it might lead to something more," he added as he wriggled his eyebrows, causing taehyung to laugh and hit his arm.

"i haven't used that account in years. i don't remember the password," taehyung sighed, typing in multiple possible passwords. his brown eyes stared at his phone when it started to load a little longer. his eyes lit up when he managed to log into his old account.

"you did it!" jimin exclaimed, excited for his friend. "go follow her account."

~

[Twitter]

user(name): army selca day i guess 💜 #ARMYSelcaDay

9.2k likes | 1,112 retweets

Username: you're so pretty!

Username: i'd ship it!

gucciboy: i bet he thinks you're pretty too

user(name): gucciboy i doubt he even saw this LMAO but thank you 💜

@gucciboy followed you