Bleechers

After three classes I can finally meet Chad. He came to me after his tourney practice he asked me was everybody on the Isle was as pretty as me I told I like think I'm the fairset of them all. Well duh look at my shirt but anyway I kept trying to flirt with him. I thought I was close to kissing him but he turned away! I was totally embarrassed but I acted like doing nothing then I change ​the subject I started to ask about where is the fairy godmother's magic wand.He said he didn't know so I let it go and I continue flirting.He said he wished he could hang with me but he is swamped with homework unless I could do his homework with mine. At first I was like uhh but then when he said we can hangout later I was like ok sure. He handed his book bag and thanked me as he walked away but that isn't even the best part he called me babe. I waved dreamily goodbye as he walked away I think that went well. I think soon people will be calling me Princess Evie Charming that is when Doug came out of nowhere telling me was interested in the magic wand too. Then that's when I decided to call him out and ask him was he stocking me that's when he admits he technically did and changed the subject. He asked me do l want to sit with him at the cornation to desscus its attributes. I smiled and asked him was he asking me out and he said yes I walked away and laughed.