18

So i just wanted to point out the account has been has Been over to another writer a close friend and this will now be my story and my first update of the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(¥_°) jellal wink face.                                ^^^

       Erzas pov
Running. I ran as fast as i could. I couldnt let them take me away from my beloved all because of some stupid skank ...I realize im leaving him behind and my other friends but i have a plan
How am I supposed to follow the plan if im locked up for ten years.you see with my record I'd be sent to prison for life. As my friends will most likely be set for bell.
And now im fleeing the sence in Serach of money to be reunited with my friends and lover.
Finally out of my own head ,set on my plan i take in my surroundings.
       When the hell did i run i to a forest. I really wasnt paying attention,  being a fugitive is hard ,let alone i dont even l
Know where im at half the time.
Well im fucked. I take a moment to catch my breath as a fall back on a tree trunk.
  Oh my lord how in the fricking baby powder am i gonna get money.
......well thanks high school for the diploma but now its time to hit the poles and trash the books.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

I finally made it out if the forest after walking for 7i6i39i5366666 hours but i now know to never go to that park again i could legit get lost with my idiotic imature decisions. As i take a break once again I look around and notice im in a small town square looking area with a calm street and quiet shops i happen to pass a icecream shop with a help sign in the window and i decide to walk in. The sweet cooling aroma of the dreadfully delicious icecream fans my face with heavenly ice cold kisses as the tiny bell dings over my head when im brought out of my thoughts and trapped in the crystal clear view of the inchanting purpple eyes. The most beautiful eyes I've ever seen....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤|¤¤¤¤¤¤|¤¤¤|¤¤¤¤¤
Ooooooo look at me with the teaser and clif hanger 😂😂 ik its short but bear with me😘🙏